What Camera do you have?

Discussion in 'Digital Cameras, Webcams and Scanners' started by tobywuk, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Notatechie

Notatechie New Member

I have an Olympus C5500 zoom 5.1Megapixels.
    I got it two years ago, my first camera :)
    Reliable, good deal when I got it.

2. Fulk_Fluk

Fulk_Fluk New Member

Sony T5 for me but Im a little disapointed :mad:

3. zaroba

zaroba Member

hmm...what digital cameras...
    useing now? or including old ones? :p

i still have all my old ones, so...
    first one was a Vivicam 3500. it was when digital cameras were still somewhat new and obscenly expensive for small ones, so this one was the size of a 35mm camera. it was ok, but if you were moving at all while trying to take a picture, the picture woulden't take until the camera was perfectly stable. plus it used 4AA batteries fast and it took the large compact flash memory cards.

2nd camera was another vivicam, a 3715. its a 3.3MP, a bit more compact, and just as bad on battery usage. the camera sucked. the focus was manual, and no matter how hard i tried, the pictures were nearly always blurry. plus anytime you opened the battery cover to remove the sd card, the time/date were erased and it'd prompt you to reset them, and anytime the camera was turned off, most of the picture settings would reset to default.

around the same time i bought the 2nd camera i also bought a pair of digital camera binoculars, Magpix B350. they are quite nice. look at something threw the binoculars and take a pic of it. for how cheap they were, they were suprisingly good. no flash, zoom, lcd screen or anything else makes them extremly battery effecient and easy to use.

my current digital camera is a canon powershot A430. i love it. its small, lightweight, excellent on battery life, has a great zoom, and a supermacro setting to let you take pics from as close as 1/2 an inch away. the pictures are crisp and clear.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  4. The_Beast

The_Beast New Member

I have a really old HP camera

5. Kilauea

Kilauea banned

I've had a Canon A95 for about 3 years and still like it very much... Overall, its a great camera in its class. Of the new cameras that got out since then, there are only 2 or 3 features that I find could be better and still its usually not much. But the image quality is top notch.

6. INTELCRAZY

INTELCRAZY banned

I have a Canon G5 5.0Mp and it takes better pix than my old 7.0Mp cam....

7. alexandergre

alexandergre New Member

Canon eos 350D + EF 18-55/3,5-5,6 black . I am definitely going to get a 200mm.
    they cost around 550 USD. This is a great camera.
    here is a sample gallery of pictures taken with canon eos 350 + different lenses.
    part1 part2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  8. 4NGU$

4NGU$ VIP Member

9. vroom_skies

vroom_skies VIP Member

Pentax K10D

Here are some quick shots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bob

10. MyCattMaxx

MyCattMaxx Active Member

11. spanky

spanky New Member

12. leSHok

leSHok New Member

13. badman5

badman5 New Member

14. tidyboy21

tidyboy21 New Member

I own the Nikon D200, excellent camera.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2007
  15. LittleHaiti

LittleHaiti New Member

[​IMG]
    I have a Sanyo VPC-T700 and it's SUX. No matter what setting i put it on, the pictures always come out blurry, too dark, or too bright! IT SUX

16. Short Ram Air

Short Ram Air banned

Olympus FE-230

[​IMG]

17. Geoff

Geoff VIP Member

Canon S3-IS for now.

18. th3ha1og0d

th3ha1og0d New Member

I have an HP R817, 5.1 MP. It is not the greatest but it is plenty good for a casual photographer like me.

19. TheOrteganator

TheOrteganator New Member

I currently have a Nikon D70S digital SLR. My dad uses 2 Nikon D2HS digital SLRs for his photography business.

20. Michael

Michael Active Member

I have an HP M415/SE. I like it, takes excellent pics and decent video.