What is the best antivirus for you people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lubo4444

I'm asking that because i want to get an antivirus that's the best in protecting your computer.

Punk

Staff member
Norton is really good dude, I've been using it since I bought my first computer... 6 years ago and never had a single virus.

I check my HJT log regularly too, so don't tell me I have hidden spywares...

patrickv

how do you figure? norton skips over viruses and other things that are dangerous to your system
Never man, you just say it cause you just hate it. yeah the rants.
I'm a Nod32 user but i like norton too :eek:
Norton is really good dude, I've been using it since I bought my first computer... 6 years ago and never had a single virus.
I check my HJT log regularly too, so don't tell me I have hidden spywares...
wow, thats the first person i know so loyal to norton :D
i always wonder why people hate norton...... i wonder :D

lubo4444

Umm i'm for 100% Kaspersky but it's a heavy program and people are right it catch every little thing that's is dangerous for your computer but right now i'm using nod32 .....

way2evil

Never man, you just say it cause you just hate it.

not really. my system came installed with a year of norton so i used it for that year. after it ran out i decided to buy kaspersky. kaspersky found 7 viruses that norton skipped over. yes, kaspersky is a hog when it scans but i schedule it for when im out so i dont have to deal with the lag.

Kornowski

VIP Member
You'll get a load of fan boys jump on this soon, I use AVG myself and find it brilliant, but AVAST and Kaspersky are both good too, it's entierly up to you really dude.

kaspersky is a hog when it scans but i schedule it for when im out so i dont have to deal with the lag

I have to say that AVG isn't bad at all, I can even play a game when it's scanning :)

way2evil

You'll get a load of fan boys jump on this soon, I use AVG myself and find it brilliant, but AVAST and Kaspersky are both good too, it's entierly up to you really dude.

I have to say that AVG isn't bad at all, I can even play a game when it's scanning :)

AVG and Avast are good as well. I stopped using AVG because I wanted something all in one, and i never used avast but have heard good things about it.

inc fanboy attack

EEthanShire

Kaspersky is the best but consumers a little too much resources, and my system needs all the resources available.

NOD32. simple and effective. easy on resources.

Punk

Staff member
From that A-V comparison, Norton has found 98.80% of the viruses, none of the A-V found 100% and the best one being 99.45% (Avira Anti-Viruse Premium).

Avast: 95%
AVG: 97%
Bitedefender: 97%
Kapersky: 98.40%

Here for more info

Punk

Staff member
I watched On demand on the online report.

That means they updated the A-V, it doesn't change the results... Some were better when first installed and not updated, but it doesn't change in the end when you've updated...

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
NOD32 has to be the best Antivirus i have ever used.

its virus detection is great,Hardly uses any system resources.

i wont use anything else now :)

hermeslyre

VIP Member
Well i don't really trust reviews much, so both my proof, and your proof, suck. :D

I just know I've heard lots of people (on different sites) saying nod32 is one the best. Who knows, but I'd trust all that commotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.