What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

munkyeetr

I have been a Firefox user for many years, and use it on my Windows machines, but have just found SwiftFox, an optimized FireFox browser for Linux...and I noticed a difference immediately. Very swift!

Styrak

Yeah same with me. Firefox is much nicer, but sometimes the pages are not formatting properly or something and everything is out of place, SO then i use IE

Yeah it's too bad, but the reason for that is most web pages are written for IE, which ironically doesn't support the latest standards or uses deprecated code. FireFox tries to use the latest standards, etc and sometimes it does't work right.
But yeah FireFox FTW.

Le GoogelGuRu

Yeah, most people are going to use IE (particularly people that don't know of other browsers too) so webmasters will probably continue to optimize their websites for Internet Explorer for a while yet.

DrCuddles

Internet Explorer 7 is so good and it comes with Vista, i dont need Fire Fox anymore, i've got all the tabbed browsing i need with IE 7 now!

Kornowski

VIP Member
I'm using IE7 also, was using FF, but I don't like the interface too much, I know you can change it too ;)

I just prefer IE :)

jamie_2k6

banned
firefox is the best ive ever used :D just started using it couple of weeks ago like and not had no problems with it yet i love it :)

PabloTeK

I'm still using IE7 after trialing Firefox on my rig in the sig however I use Firefox on Ubuntu because I'm lazy.

jamie_2k6

banned
tbh i dont care for all the extra features if i can view web pages then the browser is good you know what i mean i like firefox because you can change the theme on it though and make it ya own :) i dont think you can do that on ie7 that is why i changed

Geoff

VIP Member
When I used to use IE6 with XP, I had spyware and viruses all the time. Now I've run FF since I first installed XP, and I have yet to get a single piece of sypware or a virus, go FireFox!!

whiteleechris

I have been using Firefox for a while! It seems to be the best choice! I had it for a little while and then the new IE7 came out and I installed it and tried it out for a little while! I ended up taking IE completely off my computer because It seemed to be slower than FF! Even when Im using my dads comp, with IE it seems slow!

Draco Malfoy

I tend to switch browsers every month or so. It's boring to use the same one all the time. When I'm using Windows XP I usually rotate between Firefox, Netscape, Opera, K-Meleon, SeaMonkey; when I feel nostalgic and am using Windows 98, I use Internet Explorer; when I'm using the console I use good ol' Lynx; when I use DSL Linux I use Dillo; and the list goes on and on...

Status
Not open for further replies.