What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

littleblackxj

I use firefox but i am switching to opera. Firefox has become what it originally was implemented to prevent; a bloated browser.

I am using Mozilla and internet explorer. some time i also used opera but my best choice is Mozilla because it provides us with good facilities like error less documentation.it contains inner dictionary which provides spell check utility when we write something and remove the spelling mistakes and make our work fast and reliable.

amosf

so you installed it ? lots of bugs eh ? it will sometimes close for no apparent reason,some pages loads up in a weird way :D
i use Firefox 2.0.0.9

Well, IE installed when I put MS Office on my linux desktop, but I don't use it. i don't actually use MSO much either as I prefer OOo, but sometimes I need it to open certain docs.

IE tends to be extra odd in wine, but it goes.

Yeah, Firefox auto updates to the latest version here too :)

GameMaster

I am shocked with the results, it's more than 50 % for Forefox.
I use IE, because it's really the fastest and the best, and has the best online protection especially 7.0.
Mozilla though, most ppl use because they are on Linux, or because they like how does it look and they like its' functionality, but the newest version of IE has it all and I haven't found ANY bugs since I use it!!
Well I guess...different software on different computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.