What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a laptop with dos from 1988 (hp vectra ls/12), some ibm laptop from the early 90's with 3.1, late 90's laptop with windows 95 (compaq armada something)

I don't use windows 95 unless it is about bonzi buddy. I will explain this in the off topic section, do not ask about it now.

m0nk3ys1ms

I have a laptop with dos from 1988 (hp vectra ls/12), some ibm laptop from the early 90's with 3.1, late 90's laptop with windows 95 (compaq armada something)

I don't use windows 95 unless it is about bonzi buddy. I will explain this in the off topic section, do not ask about it now.

Why did you post that here?

Timo

Downloaded/Installed the Bèta 2 version of the new Opera, version 9.5 (last real version; 9.25 if I am correct). Gets me a quite nice Acid3 score of 78/100, but not that that says much because most sites are still IE calibrated... And seeing IE gets a score of 12 in Acid3 I'd be willing to discard that score anyways.

Nonetheless, it has a built in IRC-client which I use all the time (and is very easy to use as well). Also how everything is standard ergonomically placed (such as the url-bar). But ofcourse if you dislike the placing of it all you can change it, you could even put the url-bar at the bottom of the page if you want.

Also the mouse gestures (somewhat the key signature of Opera) are great seeing I open up tabs a lot, the speed dial is great as well.

Without tweaking either FF or Opera, Opera is faster, with Tweaking FF an Opera, Opera will still be a tad faster (although the difference is not much).

Mitch?

banned
Firefox without a doubt. IE just isn't my thing. It's ok, but, firefox just works so nice! all the extra features and themes really do it for me though, Black Noir XP + Aerofox look beautiful together!

MrDave3D

I just use the standard Internet Explorer.
I have tried FireFox but i personally don't care for it and went back to Internet Explorer.

Dave

anothEr

I seriously hate ie7 with a passion. It is slow compared to firefox. I have used opera, but I was too use to firefox.

Firefox ftw!

G25r8cer

IE7 slow? LOL I dont like IE either but, the truth is IE is the fastest web browser ever!! You are prob infected or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.