What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

veilx

safari, firefox, and google chrome... i had all three installed- firefox is the best so far, safari claims to now be the fastes browser in the world, but my comp kinda gets slow when i use it...

lovely?

safari, firefox, and google chrome... i had all three installed- firefox is the best so far, safari claims to now be the fastes browser in the world, but my comp kinda gets slow when i use it...

ya safari is the fastest, and itunes opens in under 30 seconds on my computer.

im lying.

DirtyD86

banned
firefox, though i occasionally play with chrome. it is a good browser but doesn't have the customization, or the community behind it like firefox does.

awildgoose

there is another browser name flock.... very good and fast

Never heard of it, (hey guys, was that a spam:confused:)

I am a Firefox man, I love the add-ons (I only use a couple) and it's really good to me. When I install things I notice how they always have a add on thing for IE but I keep forgetting to un-check the box so when I clicked on IE the top part (where the address bar and stuff is) there are heaps on tool bars and search thingy's, it was pretty funny.

bomberboysk

99% of the time firefox, if i am running something resource intensive then i use google chrome cuz its not a resource hog like firefox, and when im booted into osx i use safari.

tossy

Firefox all the way, even on a Mac. I enjoy the extensions and it’s a less of a hassle when creating websites.

Euklid

I tried browsing without Adblock, and after about 3 minutes, I was filled with rage... and I wanted to break something.

alienationware

browsers-firefox-with-extensions.jpg

browsers-firefox-no-extensions.jpg

browsers-opera.jpg

browsers-internet-explorer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.