What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joh06937

spent the last half-hour finding an excellent extension for chrome and customizing it :D:D:D:D +1 fastdude :good:

65568840.png

TFT

VIP Member
I use IE8 but today I downloaded IE9 beta, wow, it's like going from a mule to a racehorse, you can tell it's making use of the graphics card.
> Love the minimalist Explorer bar too, uncluttered and more room for the site.
> So easy to snap tabs to the side and also pin to the taskbar for reference.
> THe URL and search can be done in one box now.

Impressed so far for a beta.

joh06937

I use IE8 but today I downloaded IE9 beta, wow, it's like going from a mule to a racehorse, you can tell it's making use of the graphics card.
> Love the minimalist Explorer bar too, uncluttered and more room for the site.
> So easy to snap tabs to the side and also pin to the taskbar for reference.
> THe URL and search can be done in one box now.

Impressed so far for a beta.

you can actually monitor it with fraps.

joh06937

interesting...

81367772.png

exactly how i figured it would look. although i did think engadget, popsci, and ign would be the third, fourth, and fifth ones :eek:

TFT

VIP Member
interesting...

81367772.png

exactly how i figured it would look. although i did think engadget, popsci, and ign would be the third, fourth, and fifth ones :eek:

As it only adds up to 82.95% I can only assume the remainding 17.05% is hidden pr0n sites:cool:

Fatback

VIP Member
interesting...

81367772.png

Nice, I'll post mine when I get home. Mine looks nothing like that though. I don't spend as much time on computer forum as I used to.

geek0x00

My browser preference list:

FOR SPEED:
Dillo (haha)
hv3
Arora
Midori
Internet Explorer 9 Beta 1
Chromium 8 dev
Chrome 6
Safari 5
Opera 10
Firefox 4 dev
Firefox 3.6.10
Internet Explorer 8
Safari 4
<insert all IE shells>

FOR STANDARDS COMPLIANCE
Chromium 8 dev
Arora
Chrome 6
Safari 5
Internet Explorer 9 Beta 1
Firefox 4 dev
Firefox 3.6.10
Midori
Safari 4
hv3
Internet Explorer 8
<insert IE shells>
Dillo

lucasbytegenius

*sniff, sniff* Went back to Firefox today *wipes tear* Opera was idiotically slow *hides face behind hanky* Never realized how great FF was...
Will be giving Chrome another chance today as well.

motoaavtar

I've always leaned more towards the Firefox browser, but somehow Microsoft has really stepped it up for IE version 8.0 [yeah its the BETA version.So i'm leaning more towards the IE vote, but until its entirely out of the BETA edition, ill still be using Firefox.

TFT

VIP Member
I've always leaned more towards the Firefox browser, but somehow Microsoft has really stepped it up for IE version 8.0 [yeah its the BETA version.So i'm leaning more towards the IE vote, but until its entirely out of the BETA edition, ill still be using Firefox.

Hasn't 8 been out of beta version for a while now? And 9 just went out of beta a few weeks ago as well.

I'm sure he meant IE9, also IE9 is still in beta and it's a vast improvement over IE8.

lucasbytegenius

I'm sure he meant IE9, also IE9 is still in beta and it's a vast improvement over IE8.

As I said, IE9 went out of beta a few weeks ago. There was all this fuss over the fact that you had to have Windows 7 SP1 to run it, Vista support was uncared for, and XP support is non-existant.

TFT

VIP Member
Hasn't 8 been out of beta version for a while now? And 9 just went out of beta a few weeks ago as well.
:confused:

As I said, IE9 went out of beta a few weeks ago. There was all this fuss over the fact that you had to have Windows 7 SP1 to run it, Vista support was uncared for, and XP support is non-existant.

No, IE9 is in beta not out of beta, that would mean it's final.

lucasbytegenius

What?! So it's the new beta that has all the fuss over it? The Lucas will come back with articlez later....

Chrome: Nice looking, excellent graphical fx, fast start up times, and I fail to see how great it supposedly is.

Dystopia

What?! So it's the new beta that has all the fuss over it? The Lucas will come back with articlez later....

Chrome: Nice looking, excellent graphical fx, fast start up times, and I fail to see how great it supposedly is.

I had chrome once, meh, I like FF more.

Status
Not open for further replies.