Who has the best looking PC?

Geoff

VIP Member
Let's see them! This is similar to the photo contests, where the first 10 people to submit their pictures will be listed in a new thread with a poll. However please note that voting should NOT be based on how good of a photographer you are, the votes should be based on what the computer itself looks like (cable management, mods, layout, case, etc.)

When submitting a photo, please try to get at least the entire contents of the case (i.e. no photo's of just a CPU waterblock *thatguy* :p)

Rules:
Up to 2 (two) photos per person, one of the inside one of the outside.
Image can't be larger then 1024x768.
Photo's MUST be of your computer, not a friends.

Here is my entry:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/geoff5093/Computer Related/My Rigs/Q9550/Rebuild/IMG_2810.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/geoff5093/Computer Related/My Rigs/Q9550/Rebuild/IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2810.jpg

emac227

my computer is shit so im not going to bother but nice man what fan controller is that?

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
my computer is shit so im not going to bother but nice man what fan controller is that?
Thanks, here is a link to the fan controller: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/9..._6x_Fan_Controller_525_Bay.html?tl=g36c17s286

What kind of desk is that :p? Seriously lol... it's nice.
I don't remember to be honest, I checked online and couldn't find it. It was the standard $99 computer desk at Staples.

im up for this-!!!

once i get my antec1200 al be postin it on here!

looks nice omega, really nice 5*
Awesome, hopefully there will be a spot left for you. :)

WhiteFireDragon

looks pretty nice omega. one obvious thing though: is there no possible way of hiding those fan wires running across the whole case? and are there prizes for this? :D

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
i have the best looking pc :D hehe i wish!

resised.jpg

that picture shows up all the smudges and fingermarks AND look at all that dust on my intake fan grill lol:)......gotta give it a wipe!

cable management isnt too good unfurtunatly,psu has too many short wires.

PIC_0072.jpg

il post a pic of the

funkysnair

VIP Member
i have the best looking pc :D hehe i wish!

resised.jpg

that picture shows up all the smudges and fingermarks AND look at all that dust on my intake fan grill lol:)......gotta give it a wipe!

cable management isnt too good unfurtunatly,psu has too many short wires.

PIC_0072.jpg

il post a pic of the

i tell you what the inside of that case looks very tidy!!

just cos its not a popular case doesnt mean its no good-!

good job ;)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
i tell you what the inside of that case looks very tidy!!

just cos its not a popular case doesnt mean its no good-!

good job ;)

thankyou sir!

its just a modded Icute case from maplins,i think it cost £40 :D

i would however like a Black Thermaltake soprano :D thats one sexy case.

WhiteFireDragon

here's some old pics of mine BEFORE i did any mods to it (took out the CPU and HSF to upgrade). currently, the case is modded so it has some better cable management, but i don't have a camera with me for some pics.

inside
DSC01878-2.jpg

outside
DSC01879.jpg