windows 8

speedyink

VIP Member
And that is why I use CLASSIC style on XP too lol.It's just too bad XP doesn't have the REAL style to look like REAL Windows 98.It's pretty similar,but not the same :(
Still it's not bad at all and CLASSIC will always be my favorite.But today even CLASSIC is becoming more and more colorful xD Someday XP style will be the CLASSIC one and the REAL CLASSIC style will die...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! xD
I hope that is not gonna happen otherwise I will have to open "explorer.exe" file and change so many things inside to just force Windows to have the real classic style ability lol...and I hate doing that because it's a pain in the ass xD

Haha, wasn't trying to prove you wrong or anything, was just stating my opinion on the point you brought up.
I know what you mean though, 98's look had deeper blues and greyer greys (if that makes sense, lol), while XP toned it down slightly and made a more noticeable gradient, or added one..can't remember if Windows 98 had them or not..
I still prefer the glassy look to aero, so clean and sharp and less digital looking, looks more natural.

Oh man here where I live it costs 300 dollars.God I hate my country...

Planet Earth?

:p

Sorry, I had to.

Last edited:

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Planet Earth?

:p

Sorry, I had to.

Well we all live on planet Earth lol.I just wrote that as a joke lol.You probably noticed that I like joking :p
The country is not planet Earth haha.It's Croatia and everything is so damn expensive here.Hell even Windows XP costs 200 dollars here lmao!

speedyink

VIP Member
Well we all live on planet Earth lol.I just wrote that as a joke lol.You probably noticed that I like joking :p
The country is not planet Earth haha.It's Croatia and everything is so damn expensive here.Hell even Windows XP costs 200 dollars here lmao!

It was a joke, you have your location set as "planet earth" :p

Last edited: