Winter Steam Sales 2014

Darren

Staff member
It's rumored that the Steam Sales will start today on December 18th. Since we always have one of these threads for a sale figured I'd start this one up. What are you planning on getting?

I'm looking at maybe Spintires, Chivalry, and Watch Dogs Definitive Edition if it drops in price enough.

Darren

Staff member
Hats, hats, hats, and more hats. Or, and earbuds.

You seem to be hitting the TF2 kick about 2 years behind everyone else. :p

Also I didn't think they had hats and the like on sale for something like this?

Geoff

VIP Member
You seem to be hitting the TF2 kick about 2 years behind everyone else. :p

Also I didn't think they had hats and the like on sale for something like this?
They don't :(

I already own every other game Steam makes for the most part :rolleyes:

Looking at metro, shawdowrun dlc, transistor. All the major titles are too expensive. Looking at $10 and under for now.

If I am shocked by the price maybe far cry 4, assassin creed, and Dragon age.

Darren

Staff member
They don't :(

I already own every other game Steam makes for the most part :rolleyes:

This has been my problem/blessing for the last few sales. I have pretty much everything I have a burning desire to own. The only game that I really want right now is GTA V. But that'll be a while.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
If Spiuntires isn't cheap during the steam sale, it's $10 over at G2A :good:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm hoping that Wolfenstein: The New Order gets a huge chunk off,Its way too much for a single player only game imo.

Darren

Staff member
FSX is 5 bucks. I'm really surprised by that actually that it's so cheap considering it was just launched today.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
FSX is 5 bucks. I'm really surprised by that actually that it's so cheap considering it was just launched today.

Impressive. I'm gonna see if I can activate my FSX key on Steam, otherwise I'll buy it.

Troncoso

VIP Member
I'm hoping that Wolfenstein: The New Order gets a huge chunk off,Its way too much for a single player only game imo.

It's half off right now. I think I'm going for State of Decay and Metal Gear Rising (both $5). Probably some Rocksmith DLC, since it's 50% off.

beers

Staff member
Waiting on the inevitable GRID Autosport.

I think it's hilarious there is a "$1,075.63 Add All DLC To Cart" button at the bottom of the Rocksmith DLC list. ;)

C4C

That's something to store in your inventory and buy for your library... But I mean, it is made by a third party who already has the rights..