Winter Steam Sales 2014

just a noob

Got Rise of Nations and the Metro reduxes.

edit: got a foil card after voting, so I've got that going for me

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
How is it?

I was looking at it for PS4 but waiting for the price to come down. I'm more of a casual golf game player so Powerstar Golf is holding me over until then lol.

I'll tell you after I have a chance to play it :p

NikonGuy

banned
Got Rise of Nations and the Metro reduxes.

edit: got a foil card after voting, so I've got that going for me

I made over $150 off of trading cards... And also had 30+ Maxed badges. And then I sold the steam account. Lol.

(p.s. I spent way too much time on steam)

Is it worth it to get the Metro 2033 Redux edition? The original is a whole lot cheaper.

Just picked up brothers. Should be worth the $2.50 or so.

Last edited:

Darren

Staff member
I'm thinking about getting all the Skyrim DLC. From those of you that have it, is it worth it for 13.59? I already own the base game but getting the legendary is my cheapest option to get it all.

I'm thinking about getting all the Skyrim DLC. From those of you that have it, is it worth it for 13.59? I already own the base game but getting the legendary is my cheapest option to get it all.

I only played a bit of the expansions but I am enjoying them. Didn't mind spending the money on them. Its easy to get lost in skyrim so I figure I will easily get my monies worth.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
How is it?

I was looking at it for PS4 but waiting for the price to come down. I'm more of a casual golf game player so Powerstar Golf is holding me over until then lol.

Okay so I have an update. I had to start it about 3 or 4 times because it would just crash on start. So far it seems good, but they have no tutorial mode (unfortunate) and when you swing with the mouse, it seems to take forever for him to swing the club.

Punk

Staff member

13.59 only for the DLC?? That's what I paid for the games+all DLCs on G2A...

Darren

Staff member
The legendary edition would include the base game. Ht since he already owns it He would just end up getting the expansions.

This is correct. The DLC is 10 dollars each for the main ones then 2.50 or so for Hearthfire. Legendary edition would be cheaper if I wanted all the DLC.

This is correct. The DLC is 10 dollars each for the main ones then 2.50 or so for Hearthfire. Legendary edition would be cheaper if I wanted all the DLC.

I did the same thing during the last sale. I would just go for it if I were you.

Just picked up shadow warrior. Should be worth it if I ever play it. Steam sales are such a waste in a sense. I buy more games than I will likely ever play.

Troncoso

VIP Member
Hasn't been much I'm interested in or willing to pay for.

I don't think I've paid for anything over $5 so far. Steam really gets me. When I see a game I may not be interested in, I'll look at it and be like "Nah". Then I see the price is some like $2 and I just cave.

A lot of these little games are great for my laptop when I'm not at home.

salvage-this

Okay so I have an update. I had to start it about 3 or 4 times because it would just crash on start. So far it seems good, but they have no tutorial mode (unfortunate) and when you swing with the mouse, it seems to take forever for him to swing the club.

I see that it has some controller support. Have you tried it with a controller? That is how I would want to play it.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
No, I've been using my mouse (it likes to hook to the left a lot with my mouse). I'll try it with my controller.