Wts gtx260/hd5770

Aastii

VIP Member
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af271/aastii/IMG_6423.jpg

Picture is big, so to save those with slow net/low bandwidth who are interested, I have posted a link only rather than the pic itself

Both are in UK, I will post overseas, however postage will be much more.

Both will come with all accessories, in the original box. The XFX card has double lifetime warranty, so you will still have the lifetime warranty with it, so it is, essentially, brand new.

£65 for the 260

5770 Sold

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
hmm I dont see a username and date tag :rolleyes:

*looks at account name on photobucket* :p

If you aren't sure how:

from the URL bar albums/aastii/IMG_6423.jpg

The pic saves me taking another, but if anyone wants me to take em out with all of the boxes, accessories etc and take a pic, I will do

Last edited:

dellxps420

banned
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af271/aastii/IMG_6423.jpg

Picture is big, so to save those with slow net/low bandwidth who are interested, I have posted a link only rather than the pic itself

Both are in UK, I will post overseas, however postage will be much more.

Both will come with all accessories, in the original box. The XFX card has double lifetime warranty, so you will still have the lifetime warranty with it, so it is, essentially, brand new.

£60 for the 260
£70 for the 5770

interested in a swap with my nvidia 9800gt ?

Troncoso

VIP Member
I love the inside of that case. I mean really...wow, I'm jealous.

EDIT: I have to ask you what case that is! cause I just looked at the case I ordered off newegg yesterday (I bought it on a whim cause it was at a discounted price and the 6950 I ordered wasn't going to fit in my case) And the inside looks exactly like that. So I don't have to be jealous anymore

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
I love the inside of that case. I mean really...wow, I'm jealous.

EDIT: I have to ask you what case that is! cause I just looked at the case I ordered off newegg yesterday (I bought it on a whim cause it was at a discounted price and the 6950 I ordered wasn't going to fit in my case) And the inside looks exactly like that. So I don't have to be jealous anymore

Corsair Obsidian 700D

Aastii

VIP Member
Well. After a second look. They are not the same. more or less the same features but a slightly different orientation. Still though, awesome case!

Do you by any chance have the 800D? They are the exact same case, the only difference is the 800D has a side window and hot swapable hard drive bays, meaning you can open a door at the front and slide them out there, rather than popping off the side panel to pop them out. I prefer them my way, because they are all side mounted

ScOuT

VIP Member
The GTX 260 is registered with eVGA to me...whoever buys this card I will always help with any RMA for any CF member.

Bump :D

Troncoso

VIP Member
Do you by any chance have the 800D? They are the exact same case, the only difference is the 800D has a side window and hot swapable hard drive bays, meaning you can open a door at the front and slide them out there, rather than popping off the side panel to pop them out. I prefer them my way, because they are all side mounted

No, My case isn't even corsair. It just initially looked the same. This is mine.

Aastii

VIP Member
The GTX 260 is registered with eVGA to me...whoever buys this card I will always help with any RMA for any CF member.

Bump :D

Cheers mate :D That is if it sells, it depends almost entirely on the (possible) sale of a GTX460. If there isn't one available, or someone offreing a better card, I will happily stick with these 2.

No, My case isn't even corsair. It just initially looked the same. This is mine.

Aaah I see, it has some pretty awesome features for the price.

I don't particularly like it looks wise though, but it is the same with pretty much every case - I only like plain cases. No random edges and grills, no lights, no go faster stripes, none of that, with mine it is plain, it has just the Corsair logo on, the front is sexy as hell because it is flat, brushed black aluminium, there are no lights, it is a grown up case. It is designed to be a practical case. Compare it to a car, it doesn't have a side panel, like a yobbo who done did up his to make it go well fast, so spends his time with the bonnet open showing off the "shiny". It doesn't have an uneccesary spoiler or bits of plastic hanging off it "because it looks cool". It doesn't have lights or a fart can on the back, it is a proper case, it isn't over engineered, it is all done to perfection, and every little thing has been thought of and aesthetically, it is perfect.

However, it is also a fair bit larger than yours (not that yours is small by any means :p), which I am not complaining about when working on it, but when it is under your desk and one of the corners is at thigh height on a revolving chair... I think you can see the problem there :eek: And it is a hell of a lot heavier (44lb compared to your 30lb), nearly give myself a heria every time I try to shift it, but I supose that can be expected with a lump of steel/aluminium that size :p

It cost me an arm and a leg, but I do not regret buying it for a single second, it is such a work of art and a worth while investment that will last a hell of a long time, and never go out of fashion (at least to me)

Troncoso

VIP Member
Well then... As I said I bought the case on a whim. I didn't even look at it til I saw this thread. We have similar tastes. I don't like the plastic that sticks out all over a fancy 'gamer' case. Its not that it really looks bad, more that it breaks easily, especially when being shipped, which in turn makes the thing look cheap and trashy. My only interest though is that it suites my needs. I would have been just as happy with a straight black case as long as the features were there. Though, I admit the fan controls are a nice touch. My favorite part is the space and the cable management.

Russ88765

I'd snag the 5770 if you were in US! Whoever gets it is getting a heck of a price and deal. All the best..

SslagleZ28

It cost me an arm and a leg, but I do not regret buying it for a single second, it is such a work of art and a worth while investment that will last a hell of a long time, and never go out of fashion (at least to me)

It is indeed and awesome case but that's what stopped me from buying it right there. The thing is so friggin expensive. But a fantastic case.

Aastii

VIP Member
It is indeed and awesome case but that's what stopped me from buying it right there. The thing is so friggin expensive. But a fantastic case.

I see it as an investment though. My old case I couldn't upgrade further. The mobo was as big as I could fit, I couldn't fit a video card in that was any longer than my 5770, having the 5770 in there obstructed 2 of the hard drive bays, there was 0 cable management. Though expensive, any changes in industry standards will still fit, even if it needs a little modification, so it will last pretty much forever. Say it only lasts me for the next 20 years, £8 per year doesn't seem such a bad price.

and ty russ :)