WTS: My PC?

Well, I bought this PC less then 4 months ago, and I payed 1800 dollars for it. I planned on playing like every new game I could get my hands on, but.. I don't really have the money to buy the games. So I was wondering if anyone would want to buy my computer? Selling full PC, not just parts. Specifications in the signature.

konsole

you can afford $1800 but not $30 for a game? You can resell games after you play them as long as you understand the DRM thats associated with them. A typical $40 game I buy I can play for a while and resell it for $25-30. LOL you didnt steal this computer did you?

Nah, I have full receipts. I just am more of a console gamer, and will be getting my first car soon so I don't need 1800 dollar computer.

konsole

So why did you buy an $1800 computer in the first place when you probably could have gotten it for $800 less?

lovely?

well... most people honestly won't have a use for the whole pc, but everyone likes a good upgrade! if you break down and part it out your pc, i'd be happy to take a few things off of you for a good price :)

Turbo10

lol no offense but this thread makes absolutely no sense XD youve got a new pc use it buy some games hell how can you afford a pc like that and not games i mean seriously wtf lol

The only reason I won't sell in parts is because I know I will probably only sell the CPU and GPU because I'm sure a lot of people will want them, then I'm left with other stuff I won't be able to sell. I can't afford the games because, 1. I have other hobbies, 2. I will be getting my first car soon and would like to put some more money towards it, and I just don't like sitting inside all day on the computer.

Laquer Head

Yeah, the components are good--but they are used!

1000 bucks tops and I still say that parting out will yield the most money.

Rit

With decent pictures and descriptions, computer stuff on ebay is selling ridiculously high right now. I just sold an Athlon XP 3200+ for $35+S&H.

Gabe63

You have to think what you would pay for new vs used.
New
CPU $220
MOBO $180
PSU $100
GPU $320
HDD $100
W7 $100
OD $30
RAM $220 (4 gb at $110 is enough)
Case $100
Total $1370 + 10% tax is $1507 new and local. Then do I want your specs?