WTS: My PC?

Rit

whenever i sell on CL i ALWAYS have them meet at my house. a public place just seems to risky to me (IE: they could pull a gun and drive off with whatever i was selling)

this is mostly becuase there is some guy in a town about 15 miles from me that has been posting stuff for sale and says "cash only" and when the people get there he pulls a knife and takes their cash

That's why you go IN a public place like starbucks or caribou coffee.

ScottALot

For 20$, I'll defend ya. I got fists o' steel! I know ninjutsu!

geek.jpg

JlCollins005

i prefer public over meeting at my house or theirs, for one i always do somewhere thats somewhat populated such as a gas station or walmart parking lot somewhere with cameras if anything goes wrong.

I wont meet at someones house because to me its not safe and i wont have someone meet me at mine for one id rather not have a stranger show up for god knows what reason and vandalize or what not.

tlarkin

VIP Member
whenever i sell on CL i ALWAYS have them meet at my house. a public place just seems to risky to me (IE: they could pull a gun and drive off with whatever i was selling)

this is mostly becuase there is some guy in a town about 15 miles from me that has been posting stuff for sale and says "cash only" and when the people get there he pulls a knife and takes their cash

I have an awesome beard that makes me look tough, so people don't start crap with me!!!!:)

ganzey

banned
I have an awesome beard that makes me look tough, so people don't start crap with me!!!!:)

well, im a pretty big guy, and always carry my knife, so i think im safe. but its just that the whole "people being held up at gunpoint in my area" that makes me a little awry.

tlarkin

VIP Member
well, im a pretty big guy, and always carry my knife, so i think im safe. but its just that the whole "people being held up at gunpoint in my area" that makes me a little awry.

Sorry bro, crazy beats big and knife wielding all the time. If someone is going to do something there isn't much to stop them from doing it. Unless of course you have your CCW and you introduce him to your 1911.

Taurus huh? Well, I own one Taurus gun and to be honest, I don't think I'd buy another. That is just me. I am going to get a SIG next purchase and then a couple of Springfields.

lovely?

meh. you may have a few more bullets (if the clip is staggered) but the colt MK IV does the job and looks badass doing it. :D

bigrich0086

cashiers checks are NOT always a scam. All you do before handing anything over is call the bank it was drawn on and give them the numbers they ask for off check. They will run the check and make sure its legit. If it is deposit it or cash it at the issuing bank. Once cleared or cashed your good to go.

I breed snakes and sell them, i deal with paypal,Money orders,personal checks,cashier checks a lot. Nothing is shipped till everything clears

bigrich0086

Sorry bro, crazy beats big and knife wielding all the time. If someone is going to do something there isn't much to stop them from doing it. Unless of course you have your CCW and you introduce him to your 1911.

Taurus huh? Well, I own one Taurus gun and to be honest, I don't think I'd buy another. That is just me. I am going to get a SIG next purchase and then a couple of Springfields.

I have many hand guns.

Taurus pt145
Taurus pt111
Sig p220
s&w sw9ve

pp.jpg