• Windows Vista

Votes: 33 41.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kornowski

VIP Member
lol, Erm, 123 Fake Street, I'll fax you the money :p

Yeah, that'd be a good thing wouldn't it... XP, Vista, what does it matter!

Jabes

banned
name, address? money for shipping??

It might be a little old and have some mold by the time it gets there.. but ill pack some extra butter for ya :p

if you get sick... well atleast you won't be at home reading this thread :D

u sending mine I'll take it overnight :p

tobywuk

Im currently using Vista and im thinking of going back to XP. My system is not the best, but its not the slowest either and I do get some issues with Vista. I find some programs close and sometimes I get bursts of lagg. Im also not so sure on the way things work an i just felt XP was more reliable.

I have just purchased a macbook and I have to say Leopard is amazing. Im not realy a mac fan but the more I use it the more I like it and i think im slowly turning in to one. This is coming from a windows fan by the way.

tlarkin

VIP Member
Im currently using Vista and im thinking of going back to XP. My system is not the best, but its not the slowest either and I do get some issues with Vista. I find some programs close and sometimes I get bursts of lagg. Im also not so sure on the way things work an i just felt XP was more reliable.

I have just purchased a macbook and I have to say Leopard is amazing. Im not realy a mac fan but the more I use it the more I like it and i think im slowly turning in to one. This is coming from a windows fan by the way.

Just don't get too comfy with Time Machine, it is kind of buggy. A lot of discussions going on with some of the bugs. TM for me has worked so far, but I honestly barely use it.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
While there is a certain amount of leeway to be allowed, this thread has run its course, as made evident by the last few pages of off-topic posts... Thread closed. (except the last 2 posts... :))

Status
Not open for further replies.