ZOMG AMD is crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkysnair

VIP Member
but my life depends on the fact that other people think my computer is a pos cos i have a amd cpu in it...

i have the rope ready to hang myself.........

as if im bothered what people say, god man-get a grip people pmsl

funkysnair

VIP Member
am i being sarcastic or mature i cant decide so ill just be imiture and say everyone else's computers sucks apart from mine lol....

wait, has this already been posted?

is that sarcasm again?

im confused

SirKenin

banned
can someone just stfu! Its a computer! SirKenin is a perfect example of a intel fanboy. Amd has there bad times. Intel has there bad times. whatever.......

I'm not a fanboy. I'm in the business of giving people the best value for their money...and AMD just isn't it. Period. Nothing fanboyish about it. Deal with it. It's ok. You can still hug your AMD.

Computer_Freak

i say just use the 8 core ps3 processor. No im not kidding that would be awsome. The ps3 only uses 7 of the cores :p there 3.2ghz each i think

just to show where we are gonna end up in a year or 2....

guys this thread has gone on long enough....

ill set things straight.

AMD vs Intel

Both are good as they provide competition to keep prices down.

Second, fine intel might be better now but AMD had their time, and might have it again

Third, alot of people here are and arent fanboys. To the people that arent, and they get whats best, good for you as you getting whats best.
to the people that are fanboys, you missing out on the better cpus, depending on who has it (AMD or Intel)

Fourth who the hell cares... each person has their own opinion, what they think is better, isnt that what matters....

please guys it pointless to carry on.

one is better at a certain time than the other. Period. right now its intels time.

Eg i had a friend who swore on AMD, but has now switched cause he acknowledges that Intel is now better. AMD will bring something out that will take the crown, and then AMD will be better

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
just to show where we are gonna end up in a year or 2....

guys this thread has gone on long enough....

ill set things straight.

AMD vs Intel

Both are good as they provide competition to keep prices down.

Second, fine intel might be better now but AMD had their time, and might have it again

Third, alot of people here are and arent fanboys. To the people that arent, and they get whats best, good for you as you getting whats best.
to the people that are fanboys, you missing out on the better cpus, depending on who has it (AMD or Intel)

Fourth who the hell cares... each person has their own opinion, what they think is better, isnt that what matters....

please guys it pointless to carry on.

one is better at a certain time than the other. Period. right now its intels time.

Eg i had a friend who swore on AMD, but has now switched cause he acknowledges that Intel is now better. AMD will bring something out that will take the crown, and then AMD will be better
and that sir... is that, thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.