3DMARK06 Scores Here

Motoxrdude

filip-matijevic said:
Well your score is a bit lower than it should be with X850 TBH, more like 2100ish, maybe more, 2.0 shaders bring the score down, that's why 6800's GT's and Ultras have scores like 2600+

How much do you get in 05 btw?
Not sure, ill tell you when i download it and run it.

tommycompton

Screen4.jpg

turned up the volume a bit.

m0nk3ys1ms

3dwoc.jpg

With CPU overclocked to 2.81Ghz and GPU overclocked to 500/850. My best score I've ever gotten was a 3,106 (something like that). That was with the CPU overlcocked to 3.01Ghz and the GPU overclocked to 626/860.

Last edited:

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Ku-sama "says" he got 16K with his X6800 and 7950GX2.
Yes but not long ago didn't Ku-sama also have an FX62 rig?

Can you tell me the aa number on your motherboard? It's on the box so you don't need the rig to check.

Sounds a lot like that guy (can't remember his company) that built systems a few years ago claiming that he got upwards of 20k 3DMarks and put magazine review editors choice labels (like PC Gamer and stuff) on because they reviewed the chipsets...

Ku-sama

banned
i got the computer via my company i worked for, so i dont have the boxes, but ill call him... i might just give back this rig as well.... sure, it outpreforms my 4000+, but its not worth the extra 6.5k to me anymore.... even it was starting to feel like my 4000+... dont get me wrong, there was nothing wrong with it... just that it seems like a waste... i dont even do anything that harddrive intensive....

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Of course with a stock settings with an X6800 and a 7800GTX on a D975XBX 3DMark06 scores 4916. To reach 16000 and change has to be clocked quite fast...

mrjack

VIP Member
I only got 1781 3DMarks, guess it's due to the fact that I couldn't run any SM3 benchmarks. Cause I get more 3DMarks in 05 than monkeysims but less than he does in 06.

Geoff

VIP Member
I only got 1781 3DMarks, guess it's due to the fact that I couldn't run any SM3 benchmarks. Cause I get more 3DMarks in 05 than monkeysims but less than he does in 06.

Only ATI's X1K series has SM3. I have the same problem, i get a tad over 2000 I think though.

Geoff

VIP Member
Can anyone pull a 20k on 3dmark06? or have anyone in hall of fame did?

The highest so far on record (according to futuremark), is 16,100. That was done with a Core 2 Duo overclocked to around 4Ghz, and dual 7900GTX's in SLI.

Archangel

VIP Member
damn... when i see these scores, i can only immagine what a bitch d3m06 must be.. downloading atm, i'll post a pic soon :)

Ku-sama

banned
like i said, i got about 16,3XX points.... i could do better if i still had the rig... i was on 20F refridgerated antifreeze cooling, and if i could get the system back, id use Dry Ica and get somewhere close to 17k... i was only at 4.2GHz and i didnt jack the FSB much at all

Archangel

VIP Member
3dm06.jpg

not so bad, considering the crappy CPU score i guess

I run win Xp x60 pro btw, i dont know if that makes a difference tough

edit: and maybe not running a antivirus program for over 6 months isnt really a great help too i think.. maybe i need to reformat it once again

Last edited:

bebopin64

Screen4.jpg

turned up the volume a bit.

how come your scores are 4000 higher than mine? the only differences is that I have a single core 3800+ which would account for 1000 on account of the cpu score. I am running the ati radeon x1900xt 512mb which I know would not cause this difference because it usually gets the same or bbetter benchmark scores. are you running sli?

Pr0

I want to see what a conroe e6600 can do with x1900xtx. I think it will score around 13-16k with oc just the cpu

Ku-sama

banned
well, no, Pr0, the E6600 and an X1900XTX... not that great, someone had crossfire X1900XTX's and a X6800 and got 16,100 overclocked.... i beat that score with an X6800 and quad SLI with two 7950GX2's, both overclocked on 20F water.... what you stated isnt possible