3DMARK06 Scores Here

Pr0

OK guys the monster has arrived.. Now what score will I get with this setup?
p1010205wi4.jpg

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Judging by the fans all those fans...4500ish. You can always tell how good a system is by the choice of LED fans :p

Pr0

Im pretty sure it will score more then 10k. what do you guyz say?

Last edited:

fade2green514

i'd say in the 7500 range. the x1900xtx scores very close to my card and with that proc he'll score a lot higher. if you plan on overclock the core 2 duo, id say around 8000 to 8500.
if it were dual video cards id say over 10,000
Judging by the fans all those fans...4500ish. You can always tell how good a system is by the choice of LED fans :p
yea my 7800gt scored that high. x1900xtx is a much better card.
btw i think im keeping the GTX

Pr0

i'd say in the 7500 range. the x1900xtx scores very close to my card and with that proc he'll score a lot higher. if you plan on overclock the core 2 duo, id say around 8500.
if it were dual video cards id say over 10,000

yea my 7800gt scored that high. x1900xtx is a much better card.
btw i think im keeping the GTX

People have score over 10k with out the help of crossfire. All they need is highend GPU and a powerful cpu. But I think its best that i should try it out and find out.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
To be honest I didn't really look at the pic and didn't read the sig (nor did I know that the sig was the system in the pic cause I didn't read it :p). All I really saw was a bunch of stupid led fans. :p

IMO 3DMark is a waste of time but I agree, it'll probably be ballpark 7k-9k

iggy101

my first run

i have had this system for awhile and i wanted to benchmark it for some time but this is what i got today right after i downloaded it:D i was pretty pleased beacuse i built this system for $650 the system is the same as in my sig

3dmark.bmp

fade2green514

People have score over 10k with out the help of crossfire. All they need is highend GPU and a powerful cpu. But I think its best that i should try it out and find out.

my x2 3800+ at 2.6ghz paired with an overclocked 7900gtx scored 6166. you need a dual card setup to get over 10k in 3dmark06. one guy in the SLI club on nvidia had a 2.8ghz dual core amd paired with two 7900gtx's and scored around 10k but he had dual cards.

benchmark it already! lol

ok wait now... that many fans is ridiculous. i was wondering why you had so many and then i checked the case on newegg.. $250 for a damn case?! and then youve got to buy fans for it?? for $250 you'd think it would at least come fully loaded with case fans lol...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811119103
in case anyone wants to see it...
i wanna know how loud it is.. haha

Last edited:

Pr0

my x2 3800+ at 2.6ghz paired with an overclocked 7900gtx scored 6166. you need a dual card setup to get over 10k in 3dmark06. one guy in the SLI club on nvidia had a 2.8ghz dual core amd paired with two 7900gtx's and scored around 10k but he had dual cards.

benchmark it already! lol

ok wait now... that many fans is ridiculous. i was wondering why you had so many and then i checked the case on newegg.. $250 for a damn case?! and then youve got to buy fans for it?? for $250 you'd think it would at least come fully loaded with case fans lol...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811119103
in case anyone wants to see it...
i wanna know how loud it is.. haha

I love that case and its not loud at all I cant even hear it from my chair. the pc is right next to my desk and i cant hear it. Thats the good thing about that case. More cooling and less noise. And I love that zalman fan its a HUGE fan.

Last edited:

Redbull{wings}

486-lol i own the 3dmark btw i scored 2k+ with my cpu but seeing as i have onboard nvidia 6100 i averaged about 1 fps the entire time but i hit 4 once!

fade2green514

advertising for ford or something? lol
nahh that sounds about right. my 7800gt paired with my X2 3800+ @ 2.6ghz would yield around 4500... so you're probably closer to where you should be since video card processing power matters the most with the 3dmark benchmarks.

same proc with my 7900gtx would hit 6166 but my psu couldnt let me leave it overclocked. with my new psu it should but im selling this rig soon n e ways for a new one... whether i sell it with the 7800gt or the 7900gtx, i will sell it.

Last edited:

ckfordy

banned
advertising for ford or something? lol
nahh that sounds about right. my 7800gt paired with my X2 3800+ @ 2.6ghz would yield around 4500... so you're probably closer to where you should be since video card processing power matters the most with the 3dmark benchmarks.

same proc with my 7900gtx would hit 6166 but my psu couldnt let me leave it overclocked. with my new psu it should but im selling this rig soon n e ways for a new one... whether i sell it with the 7800gt or the 7900gtx, i will sell it.

I am not advertising for ford thats my desktop background you see behind the 3d mark stuff is a car i dont know why you think i was advertising.

[-0MEGA-];408508 said:
Thats not low at all. I only got around 2500 with my 7600GS.

Good i thought it was low guess not. Now i will overclock my videocard and processor and see what score i get.

fade2green514

I am not advertising for ford thats my desktop background you see behind the 3d mark stuff is a car i dont know why you think i was advertising.

because of the huge ford logo. thats why i thought you were advertising for them... and actually, you are whether you meant to do it or not. you couldve just cropped the picture down to the 3dmark06 score.

weird though you score around 800 on the cpu score... my x2 3800+ got an 1900 @ 2.6ghz lol i guess dual core does help a lot

Justin_Garrett

System specs

P4 2.93GHz, 533MHz fsb
Asus PTGD1-LA mobo
1.25GB ram
X1800XT 256mb clocked to 634 core/ 760 memory
160GB Western Digital hard drive, 80GB Hard drive
Epower 500W duel rail psu
Catalyst 6.8 drivers

Any ideas why my score is so low? Could it be my processor?

Heres what my 6800 scored.......

Thats what i got when i first got the card, and that was at stock settings, i havent benched in a while though.