3DMARK06 Scores Here

Geoff

VIP Member
:D :D :D

3DMark0640.jpg

Geoff

VIP Member
What resolution did you run your test on?

EDIT: Went back and saw it's the same, but your CPU was at 4.6GHz :p

I also need to find a better way to overclock my video cards, I can only do so much with the Catalyst Control Center, and ATI Tool as well as RivaTuner don't work under Vista x64. :(

Last edited:

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];1050153 said:
What resolution did you run your test on?

EDIT: Went back and saw it's the same, but your CPU was at 4.6GHz :p

I also need to find a better way to overclock my video cards, I can only do so much with the Catalyst Control Center, and ATI Tool as well as RivaTuner don't work under Vista x64. :(

AMD GPU Clock tool may work, i think you can find it at TPU.

worth a shot :eek:

reddevil6

i rn this test on my AMD 6000+ rig in my sig an got 11960
at 3.3GHz my CPU score was 2368 but when i used to have xp on it was 2564 why is it lower now is it cos of vista?
the SM2.0 was 5540
an the SM 3.0 was 6129
that was all defaults test settings.
the GPU was OCed to core 830MHz shader 2061MHz memory 2400MHz

Geoff

VIP Member
AMD GPU Clock tool may work, i think you can find it at TPU.

worth a shot :eek:
It doesn't work, I just tried it again and although I set the speeds higher the stock, I actually got a lower score using the CSS Stress Test then when it was at stock. There's also no difference when I set the speed higher in ATI CCC or keep it stock. :(

It's just because it's so new I guess, ATI CCC reads it as having speeds of 507 and 500, even when there's load, so who knows...

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
Here is the score on my new laptop completely stock:

Before.jpg

And here's what I have so far after doing some overclocking:

After.jpg

I still haven't hit the border yet either, I just haven't tried raising the speeds further :p

skidude

My laptop, everything stock, about a month and a half after I got it and with all my programs installed.

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
My laptop, everything stock, about a month and a half after I got it and with all my programs installed.

Wow, not that much higher then mine, lol.

Hey, we should get together sometime before school so I can check out your uber sweet laptop, lol.