3DMARK06 Scores Here

Freestylingford

Best my setup can do on air I just can't seem to hit 3.6 with this cpu I figured I would with this so called enthusiast board evga 680i. I am a lousy 2nd but it plays Crysis well

besteversli.jpg

Cameron

benchmarkry5.jpg

That is the best I have been able to manage. Why am I not breaking 15000 like some of you? Do you all have SLI? Is that what I am lacking haha? Or is there something tuning to be done on my current system?

Also I have just noticed something - are the scores for SM2, SM3 and CPU not supposed to add up to the final amount of 3DMarks?

Finally, why does CPU-Z show that my RAM is at 800MHz when it is clocked at 1066 in the BIOS?

Thanks

Fritzjavel

omega... seriously.. have you ever had a problem with any app with a computer like yours??? any slow downs??.. or when was the last time you saw the thinking sign on your computer???LOL

royalmarine

right. got myself a nice qx6700. 2gb of muskin redline, raptor's on raid.

waiting for the 8800gts 512 to come back into stock to get one, but for now i stuck my old 7950gx2 in there.

3dmark score was 7656.
is it held back by the graphics?

Geoff

VIP Member
omega... seriously.. have you ever had a problem with any app with a computer like yours??? any slow downs??.. or when was the last time you saw the thinking sign on your computer???LOL
hehe, not really. It can handle pretty much any game/app I though at it.

SirKenin

banned
[-0MEGA-];854878 said:
I just got my quad-core, and heres my new score :D

3DMark06_C2Q3600_OC.jpg

3dmarkva5.jpg

I'll do more tweaking tomorrow.. That's on a C2D E6700 @ 3.5 GHz (on factory air no less) with an 8800GTX and an Asus Striker Extreme. 4GB of G.Skill.. Kinda slaughters the 2900XT. I'm still working on the processor score... Same resolution as the quote. I would imagine lower resolutions would be higher.

Last edited:

Archangel

VIP Member
8892 with my current pc, i suppose thats not bad. (but I'm fairly certain I had 10k already when I used my 4800+ X2 pc :| )

Narzinor

I got 12k with my system, but I had the settings all funky =p was just testing the app. I'll post a real one tonight.