Bad Company 2 Thread

russb

Ask Nevakonaza he loves the game mind you he only has one game and thats it.Ain't that right Nev hahaha

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Russ :D :good:

@ellanky,Yes BC2 is an awesome game imo...the multiplayer is fun and more realistic,more teamwork based aswell (when they do)...also there is new content comming out soon for it :)

I say grab it :)...then you can kick Russb,s Ass in a game :D

russb

@ellanky,Yes BC2 is an awesome game imo...the multiplayer is fun and more realistic,more teamwork based aswell (when they do)...also there is new content comming out soon for it :)

No way

...then you can kick Russb,s Ass in a game

i'v given up on the game.:D

Nev check you messages

Last edited:

ellanky

lol. Alright sounds good. I'll get it once the semester ends tho, I dont want to get too distracted right now.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im glad its going to be free :)

i was expecting them to want to charge us for this new map pack + Vietnam on top,i dont mind paying for Vietnam as its like another game on top.

JackOddy

Hey there,

I'm thinking of either buying an Alienware M11X or the Dell Inspiron 15. However, I'm a bit confused with the M11's processor, it says it has an Intel i5 Prcocessor with turbo boost up to 1.86 GHz. Now, is that processor better than an Intel Core 2 Duo? Cuz the sys req for BFBC2 is 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, I'm just wondering if an i5 1.86 GHz will be able to run BFBC2 better than say, an Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz?

Thanks

Aastii

VIP Member
Hey there,

I'm thinking of either buying an Alienware M11X or the Dell Inspiron 15. However, I'm a bit confused with the M11's processor, it says it has an Intel i5 Prcocessor with turbo boost up to 1.86 GHz. Now, is that processor better than an Intel Core 2 Duo? Cuz the sys req for BFBC2 is 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, I'm just wondering if an i5 1.86 GHz will be able to run BFBC2 better than say, an Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz?

Thanks

I have moved your post from the other battlefeild thread to a new one for you here:

http://www.computerforum.com/186021-gaming-laptop.html

please refrain from taking a thread off topic or threadjacking in future, if you have a problem, create a new, relevant thread for it

g4m3rof1337

The new DLC is awesome. I think it's the first 'official' map pack, with 4 new maps. Two of them are from Bad Company 1, and they were my favorite two. Then the other two are from BC2's singleplayer. I just played on all 4 of them and they are large and really fun.

ellanky

Today was my first time playing it and oh boy, its nothing like BF2, I was noobing it up out there. Once I'll get the hang of it things should get interesting.

IMO this is game is somewhat hardware intense, or is my rig just out of date? D:
lol. I have to run it everything on low DX9 with textures on medium, but I still think it looks good

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
The new DLC is awesome. I think it's the first 'official' map pack, with 4 new maps. Two of them are from Bad Company 1, and they were my favorite two. Then the other two are from BC2's singleplayer. I just played on all 4 of them and they are large and really fun.

Oh thats good news,Ive not played in a while due to my rig been down,cant wait to try it out.

IMO this is game is somewhat hardware intense, or is my rig just out of date? D:

Yeah BC2 favours Quad Core. :eek:

ellanky

I just got 39 kills and 13 deaths score. That is the highest score i've gotten so far. Most were kills with the M1 Garand.
I was accused of hacking. lol

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
kind of lame if u ask me.

WHAT :eek:

ren.jpg

Haha....seriously though i loved every minute of BC2s single player,I've not been hooked on a FPS for sometime because they have been kind of a letdown,But BC2 done me proud....cant wait for BC3. or Battlefield 3 whatever they're going to call it.

also, i now officially hate EA.

Their Customer Support are a waste of time thats a fact,Im shocked at how poor their customer support actualy is. :mad:

mrjack

VIP Member
Haha....seriously though i loved every minute of BC2s single player,I've not been hooked on a FPS for sometime because they have been kind of a letdown,But BC2 done me proud....cant wait for BC3. or Battlefield 3 whatever they're going to call it.

I really liked the single-player campaign as well. But I was a bit disappointed when I noticed that I couldn't blow up the rooftops of buildings during the mission where you *spoiler alert* have to protect the satellite. I could blow up the walls of buildings, but when I tried to blow up a section of the roof where the enemy tried to get to I simply couldn't.

Last edited:

zombine210

WHAT :eek:

ren.jpg

it was just the last fight, where you shoot the guy out of the air. it only lasts like 5 seconds and that's it. you land in texas. i mean, what is that? srsly?
i was really expecting a huge ass battle. :gun:

Their Customer Support are a waste of time thats a fact,Im shocked at how poor their customer support actualy is. :mad:

used up three (3) emails trying to create an account to play online. when i was finally able to browse their servers, guess what? i still couldn't play. because i refuse to install that punkbuster BS on my machine.

other than that... it was on ok shooter. a bit short and the story didn't draw me in like other games. meh.

mrjack

VIP Member
Looks like I'll be doing badly on some multiplayer maps for a while longer, particularly on long maps with little cover. At least until I get some scopes/red dot sights like almost everybody else.

Last edited:

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
I do like the new map packs, but I seriously hope that BF3 is more like BF2. Enough with this dumbing down for consoles, we want 64 (or 128) multiplayer online with gigantic maps, jets, commander system and more!!