Battlefield 3 Thread

jonnyp11

i was on the actual youtube page, look at my sig and there's the explanation man.

love the way people think that the pc games look the same or worse as the consoles cus of the screen size, and yet they normally know of the 2 and 300 dollar cards, and i always respond, wtf is wrong with you man, go f yourself before i hurt you.

CrazyMike

Pretty sad i have to buy two copies. PC version so i can love the graphics in every way possible that they are meant to played at. And Xbox version, cause i am the only nerd of my friends that own and play with a gaming PC. Not to mention, because i am just me, i will buy the limited edition for both.

P.S. If anyone here plays on Steam (which i hear BF3 won't be on) i need some friends lol. My friends list is kinda short lol. Crazymike10 if you wanna crush FPS games with me.

BTW, you can still play BF3 on Steam even though they aren't selling it, right? You just can't buy it from them or get updates. Right?

jonnyp11

no, all new ea games won't be on steam, they are dumping them for straight origin, the ea download manager, which is similar to steam and has a friends list thing and all that stuff, so i don't think it will have anything to do with steam.

SuperDuperMe

^^^ I think mike means by adding as a non steam game

@Mike, i see no reason why not, i have retail copy of bfbc2 and was able to put it on steam...in fact there isnt a game i havent been able to put on steam as a non steam game.

linkin

VIP Member
unledpdfv.png

My body is ready. Is yours?

jonnyp11

my body has been ready, but my computer....... guess it's staying on the console for now, luckily i currently have 65 in my wallet, so i guess there will be 5 pretty soon, preferably before the preorder upgrade deal is over if anyone knows when that is, although like with one of the last games like that i bought i got the upgrade for free after a few days cuz someone didn't pick theres up or something.

JLuchinski

Yeah I've been looking forward to this game for a long time, I picked up a GTX 480 for $150 for this game. BTW I'm going to put my GTX 280 up for sale tomorrow if anyone is interested.

jonnyp11

love the way they rec a 560 or 6950, there is a decent jump from the first to second. now if only i could even bottom out the beta, is it going to be open to people without the medal of honor thing? one of you said i think that there is an early access and a public date, so the code just gives it to you a few days early?

JLuchinski

Yes, of you pre-ordered it or bought MOH limited edition then you get a key to play it a couple days earlier then everyone else. If I would of known that you wouldn't need a key I wouldn't of bothered with MOH. Oh well.

Aastii

VIP Member
Played it yesterday, and it really is the bees knees. I played MW3 as well, and what a pile of crap in comparison