best comp

Geoff

VIP Member
Encore4More said:
but there is nothing wrong with spending 20K on a car... (we have like a 24K toyota camery) but thats just when you are financially budgetted out... if u have 20K and are young u should invest it...
We also have a Toyota Camry, except we bought it new for $16K.

fletch

You will never get ahead making the car companies rich. Don't buy new.Let someone else take the hit.

Dr Studly

banned
fletch said:
You will never get ahead making the car companies rich. Don't buy new.Let someone else take the hit.
well actually ours was a lease and then we bought it at the end cus we liked it so much...

my dad never buys new...

[-0MEGA-] said:
We also have a Toyota Camry, except we bought it new for $16K.
thats a good deal... they start the basic ones around like 17K, but ours is a limited edition or w.e. they are with nice speakers and some nice packages in the deal... but 16K new is really good price new for a camery

PC eye

banned
No matter how much you spend on hardwares the individual design of any specific game will only go so far. Fine tuning the hardwares becomes another challenge to throw on top of that. Well this card works better on that board while this memory.... blah blah blah... :confused: is about the size of it. I'm sitting here with an older system that sees better performance with the new games over the crashes and system lockups with the older ones despite having all of the video and sound updates, increasing memory, swapping out this or that, etc..

fletch

I gave up along time ago trying to keep up with all the new stuff. It seemed like every year you had to buy this or that to stay up with everyone.Piss on that.I'll use my hard earned money on something more productive. I'm typing this on an old Tecra 8100 with no problems.I don't like gaming so I am happy with my 1 gig and 750 mhz desktops aswell.

PC eye

banned
At this time I'm in dilemna where the system here has to see some reworking by using a Radeon X1300 Pro to replace a Radeon 9550 AGP card as well dumping the old reliable Atholon 3200+ for a AMD64 Venice cored model just to run the replacement board! I did want to see a 3rd year out the case here while planning the next one. That was to be a little more high powered for the few years to follow.