Black Hole V2

Yachu

Max temp is at 75c with intelburntest but I feel like 1.42v, is too high I'll just downclock it back to 4.5ghz. I have a h100 cooler btw

Virssagòn

VIP Member
I found out what's giving variable scores sometimes.
if the number of threads is higher then the cpu's threads it gets a switching score...

Yachu

I can't oc higher then 4.8 with my mobo... :(

For 4.9 I think it barely made it at 1.42v. it would not run prime95 longer than 15 mins. I probably need like 1.45v to get it to stabilize but I don't want to fry my cpu yet. I also had to set it to manual voltage since with offset voltage it would not boot up.

Jamebonds1

For 4.9 I think it barely made it at 1.42v. it would not run prime95 longer than 15 mins. I probably need like 1.45v to get it to stabilize but I don't want to fry my cpu yet. I also had to set it to manual voltage since with offset voltage it would not boot up.

Also it would be blue screen of death for too much high voltage.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
This is the last day before the awards! Tomorrow evening the winners get there medals! (Look other thread for more info about the different awards)

FuryRosewood

I could have probably done a pretty decent job with my sister's pentium 4 but i dont know if that one supports 64 bit windows...dont think it does its a socket 478.

spirit

Staff member
well anyone can get that, just set processor affinity of the program to core0 and dlownclock the computer to .5ghz or whatever you can somehow bear while running it.

I ran it on an Athlon 64 3700+ @ stock, took 45 minutes. I reckon a newer processor underclocked would still be faster than my old Athlon.