Black Hole V2

StrangleHold

Staff member
I am trying to help him get better at english dude. Something more people should do. This is because I am quite tired (and he did not do this, but using correct vocab can be important) of people that "Ain't got no ..."

B/S I know what your doing and most of everybody else does. Even a noob knows there is no such thing as something being perfect. Its used as a expression/phrase. If you dont know that, which I know you do and which I think he does too.

Then what your doing it just pointing out something as in your nip picking for the sake of a argument. Has nothing to do with (helping) him with english, unless your a noob and never heard of the word being used as I said above.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
B/S I know what your doing and most of everybody else does. Even a noob knows there is no such thing as something being perfect. Its used as a expression/phrase. If you dont know that, which I know you do and which I think he does too.

Then what your doing it just pointing out something as in your nip picking for the sake of a argument. Has nothing to do with (helping) him with english, unless your a noob and never heard of the word being used as I said above.

K man, this discussion has now his end.

plz back on topic...

Could you make the memory/ram show in GB, not MB? Who does a benchmark with 512 MB, you know? And even if some were crazy enough, just put 1/2 GB. Man, every time I see your benchmarks, you make me want to code. Maybe I will start soon.

spirit

Staff member
The code we used to read the System Information only measures RAM in MB I'm afraid, you can't change it to read in GB I don't think.

spirit

Staff member
There probably is another way of doing it but the truth is the code we currently have to find system information is easy, and any other alternatives would be long winded.

I would distrubute the Apps through sourceforge. They let you create a website, and even if you dont, they look much more formal, not so I uploaded this with a quick google and no time! You know?

Untitled.png

And no, it is not a pirated copy of Win7. My copy is all jacked up, oh well, buying W8 soon. Oh, and a i3 cant be OC, so i3 2100 and 8 (2 4 gb sticks, 1600 MHZ, dual channel) GB of ram. But since I am such a liar: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2505920

Last edited:

jonnyp11

960t x4 @ 3.2ghz + 8gb 1333

would unlock or run at 3.8 but this bench takes so long i don't feel safe doing that, might do the 6 core or just 3.6 sometime