CF OFFICIAL 3DMARK (2013) Leaderboard

Gooberman

my 7950 had a 375 MHz overclock on the core and 400 MHz overclock on the memory of course it would beat a stock 680 xD

Gooberman

Well that's weird, maybe cpu? lol

EDIT i looked at the scores and i was getting more fps so this is weird.

Last edited:
today a bought a new videocard, the gigabyte gtx 770 wf 3 oc.
the firestrike score is 7022 combined with a i7 2600 at stock, also the card is stock.
the card runs at 1137 with a boost to 1189 for the core and 1753 for the memory.

the graphics score is 8094

Geoff

VIP Member
i-jQGG7Hc-X3.png

Geoff

VIP Member
Anyone else notice that my score is a lot higher than claptonman in the two other tests, but lower in Fire Strike?

Okedokey

Im expecting 10K on Firestrike when I get round to testing, anyone hit that yet?

the make a topic for the benchmark 2013 and the don't update, then DONT make the topic.

Wow, get over it. Your score is no where near the top anyway, and all you do in this thread and others is bitch at me. lol.

As I said, when I started this thread I had every intention of updating it, however very quickly (at least at the beginning ) it became evident that the benchmark was bollocks, with clearly better hardware getting worse scores than others... not worth the effort. Now that its matured, then yeah, im more interested...

But really, how hard is it to have a running score?

Ill update it when I get a chance. Moaner.

EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE IN THE LEADERBOARD - PM ME YOUR SCORE, CPU and GPU and the link to your results.

OR

conversely Turbo, if you want to be in charge of keeping the leaderboard updated, you do that, send me the text to upload and I will. Satisfied?

so turbo if you could please go through the 4 pages of posts, extract each top score, validate and list in order , ill update the leaderboard on a weekly basis. Up to you.

;)

Last edited:
Im expecting 10K on Firestrike when I get round to testing, anyone hit that yet?

Wow, get over it. Your score is no where near the top anyway, and all you do in this thread and others is bitch at me. lol.

As I said, when I started this thread I had every intention of updating it, however very quickly (at least at the beginning ) it became evident that the benchmark was bollocks, with clearly better hardware getting worse scores than others... not worth the effort. Now that its matured, then yeah, im more interested...

But really, how hard is it to have a running score?

Ill update it when I get a chance. Moaner.

EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE IN THE LEADERBOARD - PM ME YOUR SCORE, CPU and GPU and the link to your results.

OR

conversely Turbo, if you want to be in charge of keeping the leaderboard updated, you do that, send me the text to upload and I will. Satisfied?

so turbo if you could please go through the 4 pages of posts, extract each top score, validate and list in order , ill update the leaderboard on a weekly basis. Up to you.

;)

not bitching, telling the truth, a time a go, you told my that you would by updating, so.
and not at the top, check it then.