cheap cpu

Penguin738

its fine, can you post the build? and i have an ancient dell case thats huge, would that work? its a dell dimension 2400

Penguin738

Oh, and i need to order my computer in the next 3ish days, because im having surgery soon , and will be in a wheelchair for 6 weeks, and crutches for 4, so i want to be able to play World of warcraft and minecraft during that time(mainly Wow, because minecraft is purely ram). So please post your guy's final recommended build, and ill post what one i chose.

wolfeking

banned
okay. Spend more on the motherboard. A cheap motherboard will just bottleneck you.

the 6670 is not that much below the 6770 from what I see. You will see a difference though. I would just et the 6670 now and save up for a better card latter, like a 6870 or 7870, or gtx 560ti. They will be great.

Jamebonds1

I am only going to run World of Warcraft, and minecraft..World of warcraft is super easy for computers to run, and Minecraft will do fine with the 8gb ram.
And thats why i wanna go with AMD, it will be a good processor for the same price as the intel.

That's good but I should warning you. You won't able to play Crysis 2 in max setting or any other game like that.

Penguin738

I'm going to run Wow on normal setting, what fps do u guys think i'de get with 6670 and Intel celeron g530? and how much better would my fps be with the triple core 3.2 Ghz from amd(previously linked)?

jonnyp11

shouldn't be much difference from the amd to the intel (WoW isn't a demanding game, it's made so old now anything modern could run it fine, i know my friend's dual core pentium 2ghz laptop with like hd2000 or something like that runs WoW fine and it's nothing compared to that setup), but the combo i linked is good, 10 off the pentium g620 which has .2ghz higher clock, and more l3 cache which will help some.

FuryRosewood

may be old but it still has had enhancements made to it, it now supports dx11 and other fancy graphical doodads. but as was said, on lower settings it should be okay

Jamebonds1

I'm going to run Wow on normal setting, what fps do u guys think i'de get with 6670 and Intel celeron g530? and how much better would my fps be with the triple core 3.2 Ghz from amd(previously linked)?

That would be 50 to 60 FPS on celeron and 40 to 55 FPS on AMD X3. I can't promise that Athlon is better for gaming you know? I had Athlon before and it is not very good for gaming.

Penguin738

kk, im going to buy that setup i posted.. can you make sure everything is compatible for me? i checked, but got kind of confused. and what do u think i should do for internet?