Check out my pc's and lmk what u think and what else i should do

PC eye

banned
Those screens are not really that blurry for inmotion captures. A little fuzziness can be expected at times. In a recent screenshot from Half Life 2 you can easily see objects get blurred without really having any problems.

You will notice that there are several not just one or two objjects moving at once there. When looking at a card with two not one VPUs the immediate thought was the need for a good cooling system there. The screen shot there by the way is one of some 134,000+ screenshots from HL2 alone.

PC eye

banned
That gunship is moving along pretty good with the smaller objects and even rpg moving even faster. Once everything is at a standstill it should crystal clear otherwise a problem would be indicated.

PC eye

banned
Sometimes you have to tweak both game and video card settings to see a slightly clearer picture during a moving scene. The games themselves will also make a difference at times. When HL2 was first run here I received comments on how crystal clear it was over other games. The quality of the graphics in a game itself is another factor to consider. You can have a game with excellent game play and crap for quality while others will be spotless while you fall asleep!