Computer Tips Of The Day

1337dingo

i donno i just got a text from him saying mitch i think i broke your computer because McAfee says it is desabled.. i just told him to get off and will deal with it when i get home

lucasbytegenius

He is a member who has been around for a while who has been perm banned many times, and his latest account was brokenbells. He is an epically funny guy, you should read some of his stuff.

Droogie

He is a member who has been around for a while who has been perm banned many times, and his latest account was brokenbells. He is an epically funny guy, you should read some of his stuff.

funny, smart, and unbelievable in bed. :)

(<3 you mitch if you're out there reading this)

Bacon

Anyways..back OT

If I ever get a computer really bogged down or the only thing responding is Windows Task Manager.. End explorer.exe and then go to File->New Task (Run)->explorer.exe

Also comes in handy when your icons or taskbar disappears.

Droogie

Anyways..back OT

If I ever get a computer really bogged down or the only thing responding is Windows Task Manager.. End explorer.exe and then go to File->New Task (Run)->explorer.exe

who are you to bring the thread back on topic?

joh06937

Anyways..back OT

Uh, yeah, Bacon, dude, I think this only happens on your computer. But great tip, I will definitely keep it in mind :)

i have had stuff like that happen before but only on xp. you are not alone ;)

1337dingo

Uh, yeah, Bacon, dude, I think this only happens on your computer. But great tip, I will definitely keep it in mind :)

no it does happen with 7. at the school when a program freezes if you end the task somtimes you loose everything but backround nd task mgr so just run explorer.exe and brings every thing back

lucasbytegenius

That only works if explorer is running in the first place-and all it does is open a window, whereas typing explorer into the Task Manager New Command box starts the entire desktop-taskbar, desktop icons, etc.

Bacon

That only works if explorer is running in the first place-and all it does is open a window, whereas typing explorer into the Task Manager New Command box starts the entire desktop-taskbar, desktop icons, etc.

explorer.exe is always running..

I don't see, exactly, what you are getting at though.

lucasbytegenius

When explorer.exe is killed, pressing winkey+e doesn't do anything, and when explorer is alive, winkey+e opens a new Explorer window.

1337dingo

lol told mom i was giving my adress and party details out by sending emails to the people i invite she was like no dont do that it could get a virus then be sent to every one in bunbury and will be bad.. i was like.. yeeeaaaah no