• Yes, I like Dell

Votes: 32 44.4%
  • No, I dont like Dell

Votes: 33 45.8%
  • Dont care and want to see results

Votes: 7 9.7%

• Total voters

jbrdbr111x

This thread is getting old.. Half of the members here think Dell rocks, the other Half think Dell sucks.. Let's just leave it at that..lol

G25r8cer

I know, right. But, theres only one problem. I cant end the poll! LOL I guess we will just have to let it go.

HumanMage

I voted yes. I like Dell, they make quality computers (from what I've experienced) but if you can, build it yourself. It's a lot more fun, and rewarding.

jbrdbr111x

yeah we've established that Dell sucks.. lol 70+ posts and counting now.. Perhaps this thread is getting a little old now..

speedyink

VIP Member
This thread is getting old.. Half of the members here think Dell rocks, the other Half think Dell sucks.. Let's just leave it at that..lol

I wouldn't say that Dell rocks, I'm just happy with my Dell laptop. I would never ever buy a Dell desktop, I like being able to upgrade.

But yes, this topic topic was old before it even started. I mean seriously, how long have I been hearing this crap? It's just as bad as the mac vs pc thing.

G25r8cer

yeah we've established that Dell sucks.. lol 70+ posts and counting now.. Perhaps this thread is getting a little old now..

Yup! Dell def sucks! The data doesnt really confirm but we will give it another day or so and maybe it will come around.

jbrdbr111x

It may even out because of the secret Dell fans among us, that post specs about better self built PC's and actually run a crappy Dell that they over paid for.. They probably vote FOR Dell because when they call customer support "every time" they have a crash, Dell probably says "I love you as a customer" and it gives them a warm feeling inside that makes them want to vote that Dell is good.. :D

G25r8cer

It may even out because of the secret Dell fans among us, that post specs about better self built PC's and actually run a crappy Dell that they over paid for.. They probably vote FOR Dell because when they call customer support "every time" they have a crash, Dell probably says "I love you as a customer" and it gives them a warm feeling inside that makes them want to vote that Dell is good.. :D

LMAO