February Folding Marathon!

ScottALot

Are you using an SMP application? It won't take advantage of hyper-threading without SMP (just learned this yesterday :D)

kobaj

VIP Member
People don't want free stuff, I guess...only three people interested in $65 in cash and other cool parts!

Haha, if no one is signing up for prizes, I can always change my post to say "Gimmie a prize please!" :p

dave1701

How do I get my name in there? I'm sorry I'm kinda thickheaded. I downloaded the thing and put my username in. It's definitely doing something, my CPU is up to 53%, but how do I monitor the progress?

ScOuT

VIP Member
BUMP!

You people are crazy for not jumping on the Folding train. A small, simple background program you run and people are giving away prizes!

ScottALot

If you're folding, then the OP will put your name in the list. If you're using a username on F@H that's not your CF username, then post that here so he knows which username to pay attention to.

ScottALot

Nice! Cool milestone. Thought this graph was funny hehe
future_totals.php

ScOuT

VIP Member
Wow...84,730 points 24 hour average and 159,786 in the last 24 hours:eek:

You guys are kicking a$$ Folding:D

We can get the next 10 spots pretty easy it looks like. I see a few teams in the 29 million range that are almost not folding anything:good: We do not have any real strong teams behind us...a few but they have a ways to go now.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
My Phenom II X2 is folding at a good pace. At 1340/2000 since I turned her on this morning.