February Folding Marathon!

zer0_c00l

Untitled-70.png
:D just a little while eating dinner folding..ahah

Last edited:

Jet

VIP Member
I checked the qualified people, then did a random number generator. ScottaLot gets a $20 prize for improving the most!

1. ScottaLot
2. innercx
3. dave1701
4. funkysnair
5. voyagerfan99

Each person gets one prize. In this order--choose which of the following prizes.

-120x120x38mm San Ace fan
-Creative Audigy sound card
-2x Thermal paste from Buzz1927!
-Two $10 cash prizes and One $25 cash prize (Donations from Scout, mep916, and Buzz1927!)

ScottaLot--you're up. What do you want?

ScottALot

Ooh boy! Thanks!

Um... do you have any specs on the San Ace and the TIM? The TIM I'd only consider if it was IC Diamond or something, but I don't know anything about the San Ace.

SARCASM: Yeah thanks dididada, I'll definitely take some jewelry, heavy duty boots, and handbags.

Last edited:

Buzz1927

Digaredd
Ooh boy! Thanks!

Um... do you have any specs on the San Ace and the TIM? The TIM I'd only consider if it was IC Diamond or something, but I don't know anything about the San Ace.

SARCASM: Yeah thanks dididada, I'll definitely take some jewelry, heavy duty boots, and handbags.
The thermal paste is TIM consultants, it's good shit, see here. The stuff I'm donating is the newer version of the one in that review, so better again! :)

ScOuT

VIP Member
Congrats to the winners...nice work! I wish I could have helped out, my entire house is on a boat somewhere on the Atlantic ocean.

ScottALot

The thermal paste is TIM consultants, it's good shit, see here. The stuff I'm donating is the newer version of the one in that review, so better again! :)

Some good looking stuff there! However, I could buy some with the 25$ prize... yeah I'm gonna be selfish, sorry :eek:

Any info on the San Ace?

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Congrats to the winners...nice work! I wish I could have helped out, my entire house is on a boat somewhere on the Atlantic ocean.

Aw poor Scout! Hope you're not without a bunch of stuff for much longer!

Jet

VIP Member
Some good looking stuff there! However, I could buy some with the 25$ prize... yeah I'm gonna be selfish, sorry :eek:

Any info on the San Ace?

Other than it being massive and loud at full speed--you'd want some sort of fan control. It certainly moves a lot of air and can almost stay afloat due to the static pressure :p

ScottALot

I think I'm going to "settle" with the 25$, but those two other ones sound fantastic for someone in need of a power-fan or high quality TIM.

CrayonMuncher

are any of the prizes near the UK?

If not put me down for the $10.00 prize.

Who do i send my paypal email to?

Thanks

Jet

VIP Member
innercx--you're down for the $10. Send me your paypal email--ScottALot as well.

dave1701--you're down for the fan. Send me an address :).

funky, you're up next!

(sorry for taking so long--I'm busy with work and don't have much time. It'll take a bit to ship, but it'll come!)

Jet

VIP Member
money sent to innercx and ScottaLot

Shipping the fan to dave might take a bit--maybe tomorrow?

funky--you're up.

Items left:

-Creative Audigy sound card
-2x Thermal paste from Buzz1927!
-One $10 cash prize

funkysnair

VIP Member
wow i won something lol... i dont feel like my participation is deserved of a prize.
i think ill take a pass!

next event i will put more effort in

Last edited: