*Feels lke an idiot posting this*

ganzey

banned
^^yea, coat got caught in snowblower, sucked in my hand. yea, its all sewn up and everything, but its my right index finger so no gaming for me for about a month:mad:

Stoic Sentinel

^^yea, coat got caught in snowblower, sucked in my hand. yea, its all sewn up and everything, but its my right index finger so no gaming for me for about a month:mad:

Aww, man that sucks. You can use your middle finger as a replacement, did that once when I jammed my index real bad. Takes barely anything to get used to ;)

***EDIT***

no, i had about 2 inches of my finger just barely hangin on by a tiny peice of skin

Pics or gtfo, lol, jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk :p

ganzey

banned
yea, but i got this huge ass bandage plus a metal stint on it, like when u break a finger, and then i can't scroll shoot on cod4, but whatever. mt dads got some pics on his phone, ill post them after he sends them to me. but i gotta warn u, theyre pretty gruesome

ganzey

banned
yea, my dad was going like 80mph on the way to the hospital and i was dizzy and felt like i was gonna puke and my leg wouldnt stop twitching

ganzey

banned
yea, it was probably the worst pain i have ever felt in my life. but i made it past that part and now im ok.

EDIT: that last pic is my finger all stiched up