First time builder

Rawlaw

I have no intrest in the second one but the first one is the same one as what i posted. Is that what i should i get? I don't mind if it's not free shipping but i want to keep it on or around 130$

bomberboysk

I have no intrest in the second one but the first one is the same one as what i posted. Is that what i should i get? I don't mind if it's not free shipping but i want to keep it on or around 130$

Actually the first one isnt the same, its same brand but a different case. If you have a $130 case its more around $160-170 as the shipping is pretty high on full tower cases;) The blackhawk(first link) has free shipping.

Rawlaw

So is it quiet and big enough to hold all my stuff? The reviews aren't very informative. Other then my case is everything compatible and good for what i want? Will it let me run the two ram sticks on one mobo? Is everything compatible?

bomberboysk

So is it quiet and big enough to hold all my stuff? The reviews aren't very informative. Other then my case is everything compatible and good for what i want? Will it let me run the two ram sticks on one mobo? Is everything compatible?

Everything should work fine, post back your final list and we can go over it for you one last time though;)

Rawlaw

K
Hardrive: Western Digital Caviar Green WD10EADS 1TB SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - OEM

Moniter: ASUS VH236H Black 23" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor - Retail

Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P AM3 DDR3 AMD 790X ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail

Vid. card: SAPPHIRE 100269OCSR Radeon HD 4890 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - OC edition - Retail

Power supply: CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power ... - Retail

Memory: G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-4GBPK - Retail

Processer: AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb 3.0GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor Model HDX945FBGIBOX - Retail

External hardrive: AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb 3.0GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor Model HDX945FBGIBOX - Retail

Should i get two internal hardrives instead?

Computer case: XCLIO Blackhawk Advanced Black Finish 0.8 mm SECC / ABS Plastic ATX Full Tower Extreme Cooling Computer Case - Retail

Mouse + Keyboard: Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 V2 - OEM

Rawlaw

I already bought the internal hardrive. It was a shellshocker deal.

Is the video card that you just showed me better then mine???

Rawlaw

Oh, sorry
External Hardirve: Seagate FreeAgent Desk ST310005FDA2E1-RK 1TB 7200 RPM Silver External Hard Drive - Retail

And is that video card better then the one i had?

Last edited:

.sirhChris.

Some brands of video cards are better than others. I'm guessing HIS > Sapphire, HIS gets much better reviews than some Sapphire cards. Both are good, though.

bomberboysk

Oh, sorry
External Hardirve: Seagate FreeAgent Desk ST310005FDA2E1-RK 1TB 7200 RPM Silver External Hard Drive - Retail

And is that video card better then the one i had?

Video card is about the same, i would just go with another internal drive though instead of an esxternal, faster, run cooler, cheaper, etc. Plus the HIS radeon comes with a free game.

Rawlaw

I can't seem to find the cavier black hardrive. Will the Cavier green and black work together?? Sorry about multiple post

Rawlaw

How do you post a screenie? I want it to be 30- or 40 bucks cheaper. If not possible then i will keep it as it is.