First time builder

Rawlaw

I don't really care for the game i just want to know which one will last longer and which one will run my games better.

Rawlaw

If i need to spend another 20 bucks for a better one that will last me longer i will or if i could get a faster processer

Last edited:

Rawlaw

k Can i upgrade my processer for faster internet speed? Cause 3.0 is great but more is always better ;)

Last edited:

bomberboysk

k Can i upgrade my processer for faster internet speed? Cause 3.0 is great but more is always better ;)

For one, the cpu is way to fast to even affect your internet speed to begin with, and for two, if you would be spending the money on a faster processor, i would recommend keeping the current cpu and getting a good heatsink so you can overclock it:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835233029&Tpk=S1283V

FYI your current wishlist on newegg has 2 sets of keyboard+mouse in it...

Rawlaw

I am not going to be over-clocking but will the heat-sink help my system cool and make it more efficient?

Rawlaw

k, how about the case? does it have enough fans? I looked and it seems as if it's fans are much larger then most. And will it have enough room to hold all this?

bomberboysk

Your still looking at the Xclio blackhawk advanced right? If so, yes it will fit all that stuff, nice roomy case with lots of airflow;)

bomberboysk

What exactly do you do with crossfire?

Adding another 4890 card and running two of them on one board, can get almost double graphics performance from it. A 750W would prolly handle it, but i would go with an 850W just to set for future upgrades though also.