Folding@Home: CF Official Discussion Thread

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Unfortunately I'm saving my money for a trip with my girlfriend and some other friends, so I won't be going back to nVidia just yet.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Got my server folding (dual Xeon Dual-Core 3.2Ghz). Currently working on a 250000 work unit. It's managing 1% every 10 minutes. Not bad at all :good:

I'm planning on hosting another folding tournament for the month of June. I'll start another thread on that soon.

MyCattMaxx

BUMP!

We need more folders.
Our team is losing position.
Even folding for a couple of days will help.

No sissy boy computers are wanted, if you're a real man you can fold... lol

EDIT: I have a sissy P4 folding, so you have no excuse.

Last edited:

jonnyp11

Unfortunately i can't compete in the tourney since i sold this motha so will be back on my s*** comps, but may build another soon hopefully

wolfeking

banned
I downloaded and installed the GPU client for AMD (HD2000-HD5000) but this dang thing is not working. Since ~0300 hours it has been saying "attempting to get work packet". never had this problem with the Nvidia applet.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
I downloaded and installed the GPU client for AMD (HD2000-HD5000) but this dang thing is not working. Since ~0300 hours it has been saying "attempting to get work packet". never had this problem with the Nvidia applet.

That's why I don't fold since I went AMD. The client doesn't work.

jonnyp11

they have different ones? i just went to their site and down'd the installer and picked the gpu/smp client

wolfeking

banned
you have to set it to team 44358 and enter your username from here and you will be fine.The points will be yours and contribute to the team count.