Folding@Home: CF Official Discussion Thread

leetkyle

Well folks, I was told that "[leetkyle] should join F@H with that rig" so I did! Supporting CF and F@H!

Running most of the time, so - hope it all goes well ;P

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Well folks, I was told that "[leetkyle] should join F@H with that rig" so I did! Supporting CF and F@H!

Wow, very very good to hear that. You can fold with your CPU as well as your graphics card. I am jealous! :p

JAN :D

Jet

VIP Member

If you run your X1900XT as well as your CPU, you will have around 4000+ points per week.. no fair :p That would put you in 3rd place :) (I get around 3250 from my GPU and 400 or so from my other CPU core.)

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Update

Date of last work unit 2006-12-07 21:24:21
Active CPUs within 50 days 148
Team Id 44358
Grand Score 539198
Work Unit Count 2867
Team Ranking (incl. aggregate) 768 of 46837

Jet

VIP Member
I'd much rather have two direct links, one to the "How to" and one to this, than have a single page with links to each. Oh well :)

PS: My P3 finally put in its ~390 pointer today, after 2 weeks or so working on it 12 hours or so a day. And it got another one :(. :D

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
I'd much rather have two direct links, one to the "How to" and one to this, than have a single page with links to each. Oh well :)

PS: My P3 finally put in its ~390 pointer today, after 2 weeks or so working on it 12 hours or so a day. And it got another one :(. :D

Hey guys, as a result of too many stickies, the admin team asked us to reconsider the amount and decrease the number of stickies. As a result, we have what we have now. It will just take a bit of getting used to :)

goosy22

i feel bad that i stopped folding... made my lappy too damn slow that it became impossible to cope with... but i hope to make up for that soon with my C2D rig ;)...

magicman

VIP Member
Hey guys, as a result of too many stickies, the admin team asked us to reconsider the amount and decrease the number of stickies. As a result, we have what we have now. It will just take a bit of getting used to :)
Yup, it's not the ideal solution, but it's a compromise between accessibility and usability for people who don't want to have to scroll down past thousands of stickies to reach the normal threads.

The easiest way to get round this - is to add the F@H threads to your browser favorites! :)

Jet

VIP Member
Yup, it's not the ideal solution, but it's a compromise between accessibility and usability for people who don't want to have to scroll down past thousands of stickies to reach the normal threads.

The easiest way to get round this - is to add the F@H threads to your browser favorites! :)

Sorry magicman...only 1000 points to go :)

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Nice

Getting a F@H rig set up soon

3GHz Pressy
512MB DDR333
6200 Geforce

Great to hear that. I am finally back with normal WUs. The ones I had recently took ages and ages to complete and I only got 396 points for them.

Last edited: