Folding@Home: CF Official Discussion Thread

Jet

VIP Member
I cannot stress this enough for Core 2 Duo users: At 3.2Ghz, people are seeing as much as 1800PPD from a single Core 2 Duo processor running Windows SMP. Help support Folding@Home and our team by switching over.

Jet

VIP Member
Just move the folder to the other location, and start it from there. At most, you may have to start another WU.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
I've been running the SMP client for about a week now and it always hangs on 2% then discards the work and starts over, shoud I just delete the WU or is there something I can do to let it continue?

Jet

VIP Member
Hmm that's interesting. Did you allow the option to receive and send WUs larger than 5MB?

I am assuming that people are working on large WUs; we've dropped from 5800PPD to 4800PPD!

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Heya

Well well, long time since I wrote anything down here, so here I come. Anyway, I think that we need to revive the folding effort again. However, we are doing great as a team. Not so long ago, we were far beyond the 40,000 team rank and look at we stand now! If you know anyone with a Playstation 3 , please convince them to fold for our team 44358. Thanks guys and KEEEP ON FOLDING!

Our current stats are as follows:

Date of last work unit 2007-05-18 05:14:37
Active CPUs within 50 days 123
Team Id 44358
Grand Score 1350986
Work Unit Count 13704
Team Ranking (incl. aggregate) 480 of 66335

JAN :D

Jet

VIP Member

Congrats, again, to superpetrik! He is our first 1600PPD+ producer! I hope it will continue on into the future!

t=44358

Last edited:

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Update on status

Hello guys,

I am back from my period of inactivity and will start with the summary:

Date of last work unit 2007-06-07 03:14:32
Active CPUs within 50 days 111
Team Id 44358
Grand Score 1444215
Work Unit Count 14182
Team Ranking (incl. aggregate) 473 of 68909

Very good perfomance, but I would like to see MORE CPUs folding for us. That said, still very impressive to be in the top 500!

P.S.: updated the following as well: http://www.computerforum.com/56751-folding-home-about-how-team-progress.html

Last edited:

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Heya

Common guys, we gotta keep the effort running and we ARE RECRUTING new members to our team. Anyone with an interest, click on the link in my sig. We look forward to seeing you there.

Please excuse the missing pictures. They will be back up today!

Last edited:

Jack Bauer

banned
I havent been folding cause I complety forgot about it. But I will start folding on my laptop and when I build my new C2D desktop I'll start folding with that to.