Folding@Home: CF Official Discussion Thread

Jet

VIP Member
Yep, thanks Sophocles for pitching in there!! You can't forget jess_i_74 either, though. :)

As for me, I'll just be CPU folding for an undetermined length. I'm not saying I'm going to start again. I want to, but it all depends on God!

kobaj

VIP Member
Right click the folding at home icon in the bottom right corner of your screen, and click configure. Type in 44358 for the team. You will start folding for computer forum again.

:)

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
heh

Well in that case, a little red icon will be there on the bottom right. Right-click it and select configure. Then type in the team number there (44358) and that should be it. Make sure all icons show up. Thanks,

JAN :D

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Hey all, been a very long time since i was folding, slipped down immensely in the team rankings as you can see.

Good news is though, I know have folding@home set up on both cores of my e6600. Running at 85% on each core.

Temps are getting a tiny bit higher than I would like but still, it's running perfectly stable, and if it aint smoking, it's still running...

I'm just under 50% done on my first WU on these cores, its a 20,000,000 frame gromacs core and it seems to be flying by.

So yeh, just to let you all know im back on the bandwagon, helping out again

dragon2309

hells3000

Well in that case, a little red icon will be there on the bottom right. Right-click it and select configure. Then type in the team number there (44358) and that should be it. Make sure all icons show up. Thanks,

I am actually folding already...
But a the little red icon does not exist :/

MyCattMaxx

Keep on FOLDING!!!!! Take no prisoners!!!
aaaaargh.gif

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Yess

Indeed, take no prisoners and continue folding! We are doing great as always but new souls would never hurt.

hells3000

I am not getting no time per frame, i see not movement in my folding I only see protein 1258 and stays the same.

I am not getting a single point :(

Last edited:

Marzeth

I am currently folding on m PS3 and the system has already finished 2 WU of 500,000 frames in one day and nearing completion of a 3rd 500,000 fram WU in 1 1/2 hours. It is awesome! It does 0.0507 seconds/frame!

I've also got a multiplayer-friend to join 44358 as he folds, he is called Gamefiend and we shuold see him pop-in shortly.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
I'll join in on the folding I have a desktop and a laptop to fold with.

Great to hear :) Keep it up guys. Here is the latest update:

Date of last work unit 2007-03-29 12:10:57
Active CPUs within 50 days 141
Team Id 44358
Grand Score 1107652
Work Unit Count 12421
Team Ranking 508 of 56144

BTW: MARZETH, amazing performance from you, great job. Thanks for your recruitment efforts as well.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Update

Date of last work unit 2007-04-01 13:16:40
Active CPUs within 50 days 139
Team Id 44358
Grand Score 1123225
Work Unit Count 12493
Team Ranking (incl. aggregate) 503 of 57384