Folding@Home: Hit a personal milestone? Share it here!

aviation_man

Wow, I'm surprised to see myself on the top twenty chart. I don't have F&H on my own personal computer, but I do still have it on my parents computer back at home (I forgot to take it off when I moved.) It's running at 40%. Every now and then when I remember to do so I turn my PS3 on to fold for awhile. I think I'm going to go do that now. It'd be amazing to finally have all this work find some sort of cure toward cancer or something.

Awesome :) Any little bit helps!

If you look on their website, we have solved cures for a few things.

Thanks for the thanks aviation

Once I get a dedicated GPU I shall fold a whole lot more

You're welcome! That's good to know! Now all I need is a new GPU so I can fold faster.. lol I have onboard :\ I might start folding on my P4 soon :)

aviation_man

Yeah it does. It's a little slower when folding, I'm assuming, compared to a better GPU. I've noticed a small amount of lagging, but not enough to prevent me from doing my everyday tasks. Yours should be perfect.

Jet

VIP Member
Wow, I'm surprised to see myself on the top twenty chart. I don't have F&H on my own personal computer, but I do still have it on my parents computer back at home (I forgot to take it off when I moved.) It's running at 40%. Every now and then when I remember to do so I turn my PS3 on to fold for awhile. I think I'm going to go do that now. It'd be amazing to finally have all this work find some sort of cure toward cancer or something.

Right now I'm working on WUs that are working on the flu virus--yes, it's awesome to solve cancer (and it would be a huge accomplishment), but having my computer help solve what I'm dealing with right now is!!!!

aviation_man

D'oh!!! Number 21 on the list! Where's my recognition? :p

Seriously, good job guys.

I'm sorry bud here you go: (in bold and italic fonts too..)

Special thanks to Ethan for folding as well!! :D

Yes, great job guys.. Hopefully the folding contest will bring some motivation!!

Happy folding ;)

Aastii

VIP Member
I started folding (I started a few months back but as my name as anymous, the default, so it didn't show i don't think :( ) with Aastii as my name...and finished my first one yesterday :D

85/500 into my second and in the top 200 on the CF group now :D :D

ScOuT

VIP Member
production_dayphp-3.png

62,000 Points in the last 24 hours!

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=44358

Aastii

VIP Member
awesome, very nice scout :good:

I just got my mums system set up with the CPU client too (pointless getting GPU too with integrated graphics) so that should help a little too, and also, my name is now purple :D Average over 100 ppd. It'd be higher if this stupid GPU client would work, but still, it is going up :D