Gaming Laptop on a 1400$ Budget

bomberboysk

k can i reinstall my games directly to my external?
After windows 7 is installed, yes. When you do, just create a folder on your external called "Applications", then before you install a game say, halo 2. Make a folder called "halo 2" inside "applications", and then when the game installer asks where to install, point it to that folder;)

Rawlaw

About the G9 laser mouse i bought. I'm pretty sure u said u had the same one. What do you do to keep the mouses wire untangled? I tried to just wrap it around the mouse but i think the wire is getting worn out when i do this.

bomberboysk

About the G9 laser mouse i bought. I'm pretty sure u said u had the same one. What do you do to keep the mouses wire untangled? I tried to just wrap it around the mouse but i think the wire is getting worn out when i do this.
I do pretty much nothing , the extra hangs over the back of my desk, then connects to my rig.

Rawlaw

Oh u use it for a comp? I'm talking about using it for my laptop. When i try to pack it i cant just leave the wire in a bunch. I tried to use my sister's hairband, still made it worn out. Any ideas?

bomberboysk

Oh u use it for a comp? I'm talking about using it for my laptop. When i try to pack it i cant just leave the wire in a bunch. I tried to use my sister's hairband, still made it worn out. Any ideas?
It has a braided sheath over the wires, it doesnt really get worn out...

Rawlaw

what's so great about net books other then their battery life and weight? Because i am seeing laptops maybe a little heavier but with much better specs and of course a bigger screen.

Rawlaw

the weight is not too much of a difference, the brand i could care less as long as it's giving me a good system.

Rawlaw

Ya i got a problem the download isn't letting me do anything. I cant unzip it or open it or anything. The only thing it's allowing me to do is reopen the page where i downloaded it thus restarting the download. What do i do?

bomberboysk

Ya i got a problem the download isn't letting me do anything. I cant unzip it or open it or anything. The only thing it's allowing me to do is reopen the page where i downloaded it thus restarting the download. What do i do?
Download of windows 7? It should be a .iso, you will need something like imgburn or iso burner or nero to burn it.

Rawlaw

Ya when we got this comp and cleaned it for my use we took out everything. Where can i get one of those programs?

Rawlaw

k i got isoburner and opened it up with it. According to isoburner everything is as it should be but i am not finding a way to install it.