Gaming Laptop on a 1400$ Budget

Rawlaw

I'm first getting a cd on the DVD using isoburner. Then when opened i get session 1 then track 1 and finally three different documents of some sort. I'm not sure if this is the result of me burning it or it just reading what's on the download.

bomberboysk

I'm first getting a cd on the DVD using isoburner. Then when opened i get session 1 then track 1 and finally three different documents of some sort. I'm not sure if this is the result of me burning it or it just reading what's on the download.
? Your trying to use a cd? You need to be using a dvd... Right click on the .iso file, hit open with isoburner/etc, burn to a dvd.

Rawlaw

Got a DVD but when i tried to extract windows 7 isoburner said i had to pay for the full version (30 bucks.) Am i doing the right thing?

Rawlaw

Its asking me questions like how many copies im making, how soon i need it etc. Is that what im supposed to be on?

bomberboysk

Its asking me questions like how many copies im making, how soon i need it etc. Is that what im supposed to be on?
after its installed, right click on the iso, open with imgburn. Should give you can option to burn to a dvd, you only need 1 copy, burn it at slowest speed you can.

Rawlaw

Well it burned and i installed it and halo 2. Halo 2 did not work well at all so i uninstalled Halo 2. But now with windows 7 my sound card is not responding...