Field Value
nVIDIA SLI
SLI Status Disabled

Field Value
Graphics Processor Properties
Video Adapter Asus EN7300LE
BIOS Version 5.72.22.43.12
GPU Code Name G72LE
PCI Device 10DE-01D1 / 1043-0346 (Rev A3)
Transistors 112 million
Process Technology 90 nm
Die Size 77 mm2
Bus Type PCI Express 1.0 x16 @ x16
Memory Size 64 MB (TurboCache: 1600 MB)
GPU Clock 450 MHz (original: 450 MHz)
RAMDAC Clock 400 MHz
Pixel Pipelines 4
TMU Per Pipeline 1
Vertex Shaders 3 (v3.0)
Pixel Shaders 4 (v3.0)
DirectX Hardware Support DirectX v9.0c
Pixel Fillrate 1800 MPixel/s
Texel Fillrate 1800 MTexel/s

Memory Bus Properties
Bus Type DDR2
Bus Width 32-bit
Real Clock 263 MHz (DDR) (original: 266 MHz)
Effective Clock 526 MHz
Bandwidth 2104 MB/s

Utilization
GPU 0%
Memory Controller 0%
Video Engine 0%

nVIDIA ForceWare Clocks
2D/3D GPU: 450 MHz, Memory: 532 MHz

Graphics Processor Manufacturer
Company Name NVIDIA Corporation
Product Information http://www.nvidia.com/page/products.html
Driver Download http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp
Driver Update http://driveragent.com?ref=59

spirit

Staff member
You have an NVIDIA graphics card which runs on PCI Express 1.0 and has 64MB of video memory - probably integrated.

spirit

Staff member
Oh yeah... sorry didn't see that. Good spot.

Yup, you have a GeForce 7300 LE which is about 10 years old now and low-end even back in its day.

Geoff

VIP Member
Yep thats what it has now. What are the benefits to a better vid card side from games?
Some video players utilize the video card to run back HD+ content, so it may help if you have stuttering when playing HD videos. Photo/video editing program can also utilize it.

PCunicorn

With a card that old, pretty much any newer GPU offers a lot of advantages, such as being able to run modern programs and OSes well (Like Windows 7, 8, Ubuntu, etc.).

PCunicorn

If your not gaming, just get a GT 520 or HD 5450. Cheap and does everything that's not real intensive fine.

If you want to play older games (>2009+) and games like Minceraft, get a GT 440 or 240.

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
If you are gaming you need to really increase your budget. Even to get anything second hand...

Okedokey

Agreed, the only reason you'd upgrade to the garbage listed above is if you wanted to isntall Win 7/8 (requiring dx 11) or wanted to used additional connectivity options. Other than that.... pretty much a waste of time for gaming.

I would love to play Elder Scrolls Online but I think I might need a new computer for that. I have been eyeign up a GeForce 9500

Darren

Staff member
You need to save more money. Simple as that. You're going to squander anything you saved if you spend anything less than 75 bucks on a used card.

PCunicorn

Do you have a Micro Center near you? You can get a PSU there for $40 and a GTX 460 for $60. Cheapest you can get for a decent PC. A GTX 750Ti will also need a new PSU.