ie problem

dasos

Wow. Come on a forum with a resident expert, ignore all the advice then go ahead and put one of the worst resource hogs of a antivirus on your machine on the advice of a commercial magazine.

Ok....

Hey, I didnt ask for antivirus.
"PC Magazine" examined in its labs(also took researches of others) 22 today suites and deduced that NIS 2013 and N360 are the bests. Second options; Eset Smart Security 6 and Caspesrky Internet Security 2013.
I dont know why u think that NIS is "the worst resourse hogs". There are lighter suites yes, but with worse antivirus or firewall.
About Avast Internet Security 8, says "hard installation in already infected systems. Bad protection from phishing. Firewall has weak spot".

Do u really want to help? Get one of my other threads, which remain unanswered for weeks...

Jamebonds1

dasos

Well... Honestly PC magazine isn't the one you should read review. But here thing is I don't trust this website. They don't test anti virus, just review.

Here is you should read this

http://www.av-comparatives.org/

This is real review for antivirus.

BTW We have good reason to asked you to remove Nortan (Symantec) antivirus and find different one. http://www.av-comparatives.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/avc_fdt_201303_en.pdf

I like it when u call it "Nortan":D
This shows that u have great problem with this company. Do u work in a competitor company?
That site u wrote, is it about 2013? Why u call it "real", is this where u work at?

I said that "PC magazine" is a magazine, not site. I also said that they examined in their labs(also took researches of other labs) 22 today suites and deduced that NIS 2013 and N360 are the bests.

Jamebonds1

I like it when u call it "Nortan":D
This shows that u have great problem with this company. Do u work in a competitor company?
That site u wrote, is it about 2013? Why u call it "real", is this where u work at?

I said that "PC magazine" is a magazine, not site. I also said that they examined in their labs(also took researches of other labs) 22 today suites and deduced that NIS 2013 and N360 are the bests.

Wow. I can't believe you say that the fail or lowest grade award are the better in world. I think I'm done with your behavior like age 1.

For record, PC magazine is also site. So it didn't matter. Also I don't think you read the link i posted. I hope one day you realized what you has done.

dasos

Wow. I can't believe you say that the fail or lowest grade award are the better in world. I think I'm done with your behavior like age 1.

For record, PC magazine is also site. So it didn't matter. Also I don't think you read the link i posted. I hope one day you realized what you has done.

I saw your msg just now. Thats weird because there was no indication.
What "fail or lowest grade award", who said that, your grandma?
My behavior is like age 1 because I dont accept your crazy opinion? :lol:
How about your own age, 1/2? Boy, u need learn respect other people.

Apparently PC magazine is also site, I was talking for the magazine I read.
If u have any complains, write to them. What do I "has" done?