Liquid Cooling 101 - Needs Updating

Geoff

VIP Member
Cromewell said:
I'm sure he's already seen it and deciding what to do with it.
Well i PM'ed ian when i first made this, and he said that he sent it to Praetor to look at. But i e-mailed ian again and he said he hasnt heard back from him, so im sure he'll be doing what he wants with it soon.

Beyond

geoff5093 said:
Well i PM'ed ian when i first made this, and he said that he sent it to Praetor to look at. But i e-mailed ian again and he said he hasnt heard back from him, so im sure he'll be doing what he wants with it soon.

good luck .. great guide by the way!

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Either that or he decided it was was missing something but forgot or didn't have time to respond.

apj101

VIP Member
yeah he has a very particular style of what he likes in the 101's and rarely lets something go by without modification. He's prob to busy to make the nessessary minor changes

Geoff

VIP Member
yeah he has a very particular style of what he likes in the 101's and rarely lets something go by without modification. He's prob to busy to make the nessessary minor changes

I know mine isnt perfect, and there are some modifications that he would like to make, that I probably forgot, and thats completely understandable.

But what is starting to somewhat annoy me, is that other mods here are creating tons of 101's and closing/stickying them by themselves.

apj101

VIP Member
But what is starting to somewhat annoy me, is that other mods here are creating tons of 101's and closing/stickying them.
thats coz they are mods, and it is one of the privilages that come with the title
ceewi1 looks after this section, so ask him to sticky it

apj101

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];719671 said:
I never bothered to update it because none of the mods/admins felt it to be sticky worthy.
To be honest, i remember this and liked it. Praetor prob never got the chance to review it, or it slipped under his radar.
I have stuck this thread, and also rehashed out the struture of the stickies in the section and combined Praetors PSU101, into ceewi's Useful PSU guides
I hope thats ok with you ceewi,
and i hope thats ok with you [-omega-]
Could you keep this sticky upto date now :)

Geoff

VIP Member
Thank you APJ, yes that does make me happy :)

I remember asking Praetor a few times a while back about this and he always said he was "looking into it" and "these things take time".

I'm off to work now, but I'll get it updated hopefully tomorrow.

apj101

VIP Member
Well, just do your best to make sure that you research all the data, and give a balanced view, full of facts and i cant see any problem with it being stuck.

joeswm8

yeah!

now i can spend more time here with this sticky!

just remember all the parts:

rads (PA series, MCR series are top)
pumps (D5 vario, D5-B, DDC3.2 w/Petra's top)
CPU blocks (d-tek fuzion, apogee GTX, apogee GT)
tubing (masterkleer 7/16, tygon 1/2)
barbs (EK high flow, d-tek high-flow)
GPU blocks (EK fullcovers, MCW60, DD fullcovers)

also list the major WCing sites:
petrastechshop.com
frozencpu.com
jab-tech.com

thats a good start, although you probably know all this

Geoff

VIP Member
Well, just do your best to make sure that you research all the data, and give a balanced view, full of facts and i cant see any problem with it being stuck.
I created this 101 within a day, and after looking back on it I can see I forgot a few things, as well as current kits that are on the market. I work all day tomorrow so it most likely wont be complete until sometime next week, since I dont want to rush anything.

yeah!

now i can spend more time here with this sticky!

just remember all the parts:

rads (PA series, MCR series are top)
pumps (D5 vario, D5-B, DDC3.2 w/Petra's top)
CPU blocks (d-tek fuzion, apogee GTX, apogee GT)
tubing (masterkleer 7/16, tygon 1/2)
barbs (EK high flow, d-tek high-flow)
GPU blocks (EK fullcovers, MCW60, DD fullcovers)

also list the major WCing sites:
petrastechshop.com
frozencpu.com
jab-tech.com

thats a good start, although you probably know all this
As I said above in the revision of this I will all the current kits and individual parts that are out on the web.

I knoew most of those sites but I havent been to jab-tech before, thanks for the link.