MineCraft

ScottALot

^You can delete posts, you know.

Using minecart boosters is completely legit... how else can you make such an epic ride?

EDIT: How do you get HyperCam to record more FPS without making the video go in fast-motion ... (WTF)

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
I was referring more to you duplicating items, which I assumed you did as you asked before, and that is a hell of a lot of iron and wood (the latter isn't hard to get)

For hypercam, click the AVI file tab and make sure that both record and playback FPS are the same

ScottALot

I was referring more to you duplicating items, which I assumed you did as you asked before, and that is a hell of a lot of iron and wood (the latter isn't hard to get)

For hypercam, click the AVI file tab and make sure that both record and playback FPS are the same

Record and playback are the same... both are at 40FPS after I changed them. I'll try it again.

I only spawned certain items like fences, ladders, obsidian, one stack of 64 rails, and place-able lava. All the rest was the product of 3 dungeons filled with coal and iron :D.

ScottALot

Well changing it from 40 to 25FPS recording and playback helped a bit. The Youtube upload is taking ages, though :(

Twist86

^You can delete posts, you know.

Using minecart boosters is completely legit... how else can you make such an epic ride?

EDIT: How do you get HyperCam to record more FPS without making the video go in fast-motion ... (WTF)

I cheated and took gravity out :p My carts = max speed till you either hit it to stop or something stops it like a wall. Cheating...sure but who cares the default system sucks anyways forcing you to use boosters etc to do anything proficiently :)

I am waiting for red stone carts....I can live with that as I have like 900 pieces and nothing to do with it. BTW why remove the video scott? Don't let a few get you down!

Aastii

VIP Member
Been playing freebuild, and I made Concorde (sort of) :D:

ConcordeSide.jpg

ConcordeUnder.jpg

ConcordeFront.jpg

ConcordeAbove.jpg

Cockpit.jpg

Fuselage.jpg

I love the engines from the front

Last edited:

brian

VIP Member
I too have just got this game after my friend was nagging me to get it. Have to say its a fun way to exploring stuff. Still have a far way to go but slowly moving my way through the game

Aastii

VIP Member
Nice job Aasti!

Feel free to post some pics Brian, I think I speak for everyone when I say we love 'em.

I built an observatory, but couldn't get the circular lens on an angle, so it looks sort of weird. I will go patch it up and add satelite dishes and what not outside/computers inside too at some point

I also started building a cathedral, just to find I didn't have enough space, which I sort of knew anyway as I couldn't get the crucifix shape from the start, then, after about 6 and half hours building, they opened another, brand new flat world :(:mad::( I started again, only massive. Watch this spot for screenies as it progresses :D. By the size, even if I were to spend a good few hours a day every day, it will still probably take at least a few weeks

Progress so far:

Front:

CathedralFront.jpg

First side wall finished, from the outside:

Cathedralwallout.jpg

and from the inside:

WallInside.jpg

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
I uploaded some pics of my first church, decided to finish it off before doing my massive cathedral

IV S P E C VI

I have this game, it's awesome! Way fun! But for some reason it keep's deleting some of my worlds (Mainly the ones i build big awesome epic things in) and it's frustrating me :mad:

Aastii

VIP Member
You need to get on Youtube. Your stuff is a lot better than some people's creations.

Thanks :). When I have my computer back and the church is finished I'll be putting up some videos to see it properly as well as some tuts for how I did different bits, had some people asking me how I did specific parts. Til then, I've done a fair bit of extra work on it inside and a few minor changes out:

Front wall from inside:

Insideback.jpg

Back wall from inside. I haven't done the art on the window yet, that is just a bare frame:

Inside.jpg

Looking at the balconies:

Balcony.jpg

Inside one of the bell towers:

Belltower.jpg

linkin

VIP Member
It's like lego except you can never run out of blocks :eek:

I've been playing this, it actually lagged on my integrated, I had to overclock it and dedicate it 256MB of my RAM and it runs nice now :eek:

ScottALot

I could tolerate doing this in single player, but I'd get aggravated with crashes in multiplayer to make these masterpieces... can I join your server? I won't grief, too epic for griefing.