MineCraft

Aastii

VIP Member
I could tolerate doing this in single player, but I'd get aggravated with crashes in multiplayer to make these masterpieces... can I join your server? I won't grief, too epic for griefing.

It's not mine, it is classic server called electonum. Build something on main, tell an admin then you can get promoted to builder, to then get to the world I'm on type in /goto flatgrass11. My church and observatory are there my Concorde on tallgrass2.

Apart from 1 restart I've not known any down time, it's a really good server and there are some much better builds than mine there

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
Hey mate, you wouldn't happen to know how to use omen would you? I'm trying to make my own server with a flat terrain but I can't for the life of me get it to work.

I tried using it the other day actually, but this POS computer can't run it. If you don't have it sorted soon, I'll be able to tell you once my mobo is back, but that may be a while yet :(

linkin

VIP Member
I tried using it the other day actually, but this POS computer can't run it. If you don't have it sorted soon, I'll be able to tell you once my mobo is back, but that may be a while yet :(

Minecraft is strangely demanding on this IGP, overclocked it and dedicated 256mb of ddr3 to it and i still get a little mouse lag.

What happened to your fridge tax? :p

Aastii

VIP Member
Minecraft is strangely demanding on this IGP, overclocked it and dedicated 256mb of ddr3 to it and i still get a little mouse lag.

What happened to your fridge tax? :p

I preferred declaring what happens when someone fails to put mayonaise on my salad

ScottALot

^Good luck, show us some of your work!

If anyone wants to be part of a server full of kids fooling around, PM PetriDaGamerNerd on Youtube, he'll be glad to invite you and it's just fun hanging around.

linkin

VIP Member
d820d281-0c6d-4c7c-ac45-cf9c5d1d4106.jpg

Aastii

VIP Member
What ever happened to Egon's server the 71.206.191.252 one?

I don't think it is going any more.

I was considering renting one, but with other things going on money wise, I've had to put that idea on hold. Once I find a proper job though will look into it again and post up IP, it is only something like just uper £20 every 3 months for a 10 slot server, so not that much really

Aastii

VIP Member
[YT]LGkkyKZVzug[/YT]

:eek:

Haha, public MineCraft Servers would never work for tons of reasons

Saw that a few months back, you can download it to use/modify/just to look at and drool for yourself.

Public MC servers do work, however the way they work on MC classic is much better, where you can have several maps on 1 server. That way, the main map can't be altered by anyone but admin, only public maps can be built in by public, and others maps have different privilages, so only builders (trusted people/regulars) or admin can build on those.

JareeB

^Good luck, show us some of your work!

If anyone wants to be part of a server full of kids fooling around, PM PetriDaGamerNerd on Youtube, he'll be glad to invite you and it's just fun hanging around.

i pm him but i did get a mgs back yet tell to send me it haha