Mirage Realms, we need testers.

Twist86

Well upload it to rapidshare. If you want a perma link my RS account is valid till 2050.

Just send me a PM or post the link....least mirrors will be more reliable when the forum is down or Fox is AWOL.

Last edited:

Egon

I just got a hold of Fox, he said he'll get one of his housemates to turn the server on in a while. So not all is lost!

I'll upload to rapidshare and filefront once I mange to get the client from Dugor.

Last edited:

Egon

Gah. There is a bug with the client saving and the server transferring maps. It's going to be tomorrow when people can play. I'm sorry for the delay guys... And the double post.

Last edited:

massahwahl

VIP Member
I downloaded it but im getting a runtime error when i try to start it even after doing the vista fix and downloading the libraries

says:

Run-time error '339':

Component 'MSINET.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

Last edited:

massahwahl

VIP Member
Ok, thanks Egon, ill try it as soon as I get home later tonight. I'm excited to check it out the game looks great!

Redbull{wings}

Same problem as Ninja, only my file is called Richtx.ocx

Edit: after using your fix, only for the file listed above, I then got the same error with the file mswinsck.ocx and msinet.ocx The same fix worked for both and I was then able to start the game.

Last edited:

Egon

Glad to hear it works. VB6 is slightly old and Vista doesn't like to support it. If you all login and are faced with a black map with boxes at the top, there is another client on the forum to fix that.

massahwahl

VIP Member
Hey its working Egon! Made my character 'Allordacia' playin right now and so far so good. Im not getting any music though, should i be?

Egon

Woo, glad to hear it! And we don't have music, actually. Thought we do have options to use it though, haha.

massahwahl

VIP Member
I couldn't figure out if it was supposed to happen or not, but when hit the switch and got across the bridge, if I stayed on the other side it would immediatly send me back to the other side unless I went to the next board. After that I could come back fine but when I tried to cross again it did the same thing.

Is that part of the puzzle?

Egon

Ah, you are trying to get across by yourself and were just barely making it. If it closes and you're on it, it'll move you back.