Mirage Realms, we need testers.

massahwahl

VIP Member
That must have been what was happening.

Ill keep playing tonight and see how far I can get. I'm a level 3 warrior thus far. Just trying to save up some gold for new armor, just got the broad sword!

Kudos on the game again its a lot of fun so far! I think my only complaint is that when training skill points it doesn't tell you how many you have used until afterwards.

Egon

Yeah. That training window is going to change as soon as Fox gets in gear and finishes the GUI. I'm glad you're liking it.

massahwahl

VIP Member
I tried to join the forum on the site but I signed for an account and never got my confirmation email so I can't login.

Egon

We don't use confirmation emails. You should be able to login.

Edit: New download

Last edited:

Jozeorules

banned
I can't get in, when I select a character and hit enter realm, it sends game data.. then the box pops up for 1/4th of a second and then goes away. Happens on my Vista and XP computer.

I'm anxious to try it

Egon

I'm not really sure what it could be if it happens both on your Vista and XP computer. Dugor should be coding something tomorrow that'll tell you what errored so we can help fix it. Really weird.

massahwahl

VIP Member
Just wanted to give this game a big shout out because its a lot of fun! If you have not checked it out yet you should get on it!

Egon

Ok, all of those who were having problems with the client just closing on them. the newest client should at least give you an error now. The new download is on the first post. And thanks for the shout out. :)

N3crosis

It says I am missing a .rar file? Which download do I do lol?

EDIT: Nvm Winrar saved me :p.

Last edited:

N3crosis

I downloaded it but im getting a runtime error when i try to start it even after doing the vista fix and downloading the libraries

says:

Run-time error '339':

Component 'MSINET.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

I got that same error. I downloaded the thing, typed that into run and then
it said:

LoadLibrary("C:/Program") failed - The specific module could not be found.

Egon

Did you type it with the quote?
We've a new client download tonight on the forums. Hopefully this'll help.

N3crosis

Did you type it with the quote?
We've a new client download tonight on the forums. Hopefully this'll help.

No, I removed the quote. Is the download up right now? I'm really bored and don't want to study.

EDIT: I went to download the Library Files to see if that helped, but when the directory said it was going to C://Windows/system32 I kinda closed it. I don't want to screw up my computer lol...

Last edited:

DirtyD86

banned
I would like to download and test this game, but the forum registration is enough to throw me and a lot of other people off... you should post a direct link to the file so people dont have to be bothered with registration

Egon

I would like to download and test this game, but the forum registration is enough to throw me and a lot of other people off... you should post a direct link to the file so people dont have to be bothered with registration

I know what you mean, DD. That's why I was giving out the mirrors. Just haven't had time to upload the newest yet. Keep in mind, while I can provide help on here, you'll have the best support on our forum with the other devs. And Flar0n, that's ok if you don't feel safe installing it, some people don't what to chance it and I can completely understand. The closest I can some to an official release of library files from Mirsosoft is this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...61-7A9C-43E7-9117-F673077FFB3C&displaylang=en But it's 5 years old now.

Edit: Mirrors updated.

Last edited:

N3crosis

I know what you mean, DD. That's why I was giving out the mirrors. Just haven't had time to upload the newest yet. Keep in mind, while I can provide help on here, you'll have the best support on our forum with the other devs. And Flar0n, that's ok if you don't feel safe installing it, some people don't what to chance it and I can completely understand. The closest I can some to an official release of library files from Mirsosoft is this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...61-7A9C-43E7-9117-F673077FFB3C&displaylang=en But it's 5 years old now.

Edit: Mirrors updated.

I'll try it once more with the mirrors, if not I will attempt to download that thing.

EDIT: Is there a .zip file instead of .rar? I think that might work...

Last edited:

Egon

It registers the needed .ocxs and .dlls that you need that you currently don't have registered. Nothing bad will come of running the Library Files.

Edit: And to let you and everyone else know, Dugor and I are trying to whip this login bug, once and for all right now.