Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Lol, you forgot the sarcasm tags. Well, first off, that kid looks unstable to begin with. Second, it looked like the PS3 version. Third, maybe I missed it, but he never gave a reason as to why he was so distraught, it looks like he wasn't that good in MP, or couldn't get past the campaign.

well, i got pissed off after playing 4 hours of mw2 pc online... just imagine playing 17 hours straight :eek: I'd prolly punch my monitor and shoot my case with a 12 guage shotgun if I played that many hours straight :D

well, i got pissed off after playing 4 hours of mw2 pc online... just imagine playing 17 hours straight :eek: I'd prolly punch my monitor and shoot my case with a 12 guage shotgun if I played that many hours straight :D

The first day I got MW2 I played 19 hours straight of MP and never got mad. The next day I played 12 more hours and never got upset with the game.

[YT]Wgn2jugK_Hk[/YT]

here is a nice critical review of mw2. enjoy

lmao, some people need to realise it is a game. He seems pretty unstable to be honest, probably just needs some sleep and a rest from a game.

I got to admit though, I laughed at him, especially when he punched the wall, started crying then went "I got blood on the wall now too :(" :p

Ive recently been playing alot of "Domination" game mode,Quite alot of fun and gains you way more points than in Team Deathmatch.

Hardcore Team Deathmatch is quite fun aswell.....what game mode you guys play the most?

Im not a fan of the 3rd person gamemode :cool:

Ive recently been playing alot of "Domination" game mode,Quite alot of fun and gains you way more points than in Team Deathmatch.

Hardcore Team Deathmatch is quite fun aswell.....what game mode you guys play the most?

I just play Mosh Pit so I have a chance to play everything.

Someone should start a private game for CF MW2 players ! ;):D

Dom is the way to go IMO. I play that more than anything. I like objective based games a lot more than DM. I like Search and Destroy a lot too.

Ground war is also fun if you're looking to test out new kill streaks :D

I don't really like FFA. it seems like a lot of dumb/random luck to me half the time. especially if you get a map like Rust.

Back